5. Brentwood3-1 101 6

6. Riverdale4-1 74 7

7. Mt. Juliet4-0 55 8

8. Ravenwood3-2 43 5

9. Farragut3-1 36 9

10. Science Hill4-1 28 10

McMinn #4? I just spit my beer up.

37 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Like I said I thought Mx Prps was closer to right than this ranking. Go have a look at the top 5 on 5A . 

I see what you are getting at. Summit being at 5 in the AP and the other poll has them at 7 while Henry is 7th in the AP and 5th in the other poll on Max. I can see where they probably be flipped In the AP poll. 

11 hours ago, eers said:

I tend to believe they’re too high. I think Brentwood is a clear 3 at this point. 

I agree. Coming from a Dobyns Bennett guy, I think it is hard to place DB in top 3 without playing anyone yet. We have Daniel Boone this week for god sakes. Beat Alcoa at the end of the year? Okay now you are top 3. maybe

3 hours ago, Rhea Co. said:

I see what you are getting at. Summit being at 5 in the AP and the other poll has them at 7 while Henry is 7th in the AP and 5th in the other poll on Max. I can see where they probably be flipped In the AP poll. 

Yeah summit to but I was talking about Rhea county. That schedule is weak my guy. 2 wins coming against 2 0-5 teams and just barely won 1 of those. Someone is putting a lot of stock in that 4-0 record but I honestly doubt they are top 10 as where mx prps has them. We wont here much from them come playoff time.

3 hours ago, RollRed said:

Yeah summit to but I was talking about Rhea county. That schedule is weak my guy. 2 wins coming against 2 0-5 teams and just barely won 1 of those. Someone is putting a lot of stock in that 4-0 record but I honestly doubt they are top 10 as where mx prps has them. We wont here much from them come playoff time.

Yeah that may be true this year. We are a  young team. We could easily be 2-2 right now, but we made the plays when they were needed and beat the two 0-5 teams like we should have. I think a good test is going up in a few weeks with Red Bank. As far as the playoffs all I know is we have a home game at this point. I figure we will see Fulton or Oak Ridge in the first round and then Powell or West if make to round 2 

35 minutes ago, Rhea Co. said:

Yeah that may be true this year. We are a  young team. We could easily be 2-2 right now, but we made the plays when they were needed and beat the two 0-5 teams like we should have. I think a good test is going up in a few weeks with Red Bank. As far as the playoffs all I know is we have a home game at this point. I figure we will see Fulton or Oak Ridge in the first round and then Powell or West if make to round 2 

Those Knoxville teams plan to win out however far they make it.