Peabody Travels to McKenzie

Goldenpride

9 hours ago, Tide21 said:

So that’s what was said ? and they called a penalty on that ?   Give me a break 

their player almost Ripped our running backs helmet off with both hands and they didn’t call anything. 

the holding was ridiculous all night 

I got kicked out of a game as a head coach for saying “ That’s a bologna call” and got a unsportsmanlike on coach (me) I said for what saying Bologna the striped fella threw another flag and I got another unsportsmanlike. I was in total shock that they threw a flag because of me saying that plus I didn’t know they had two flags:lol:

On 8/29/2020 at 7:01 AM, vandyfan1 said:

Y’all know I got respect for the Tide I really do but I think this game is going to be really close and I think McKenzie could pull out the upset. I think the Rebels running game is going to give Peabody defense problems. I think Peabody’s ability to throw and pass will give McKenzie problems. I would love to watch this game and may even try to make it to this one if I can get some tickets. 

I will post a score prediction later next week!

Peabody continues to pound the ball in the run game. The new QB can throw the ball like a 3-year starter. I don't see any teams around that can handle the toughness of the Tide.

5 minutes ago, PeabodyTrain said:

Peabody continues to pound the ball in the run game. The new QB can throw the ball like a 3-year starter. I don't see any teams around that can handle the toughness of the Tide.

You haven’t seen many teams then bud. Peabody is a great team but they are very much beatable. I said it from the get go last year but I not as positive this year. I wouldn’t pound my chest so soon bud.

20 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

You haven’t seen many teams then bud. Peabody is a great team but they are very much beatable. I said it from the get go last year but I not as positive this year. I wouldn’t pound my chest so soon bud.

Peabody has continuously pounded the run game (even when teams load the box). They have tough kids that don’t stop! 

On 9/5/2020 at 4:58 PM, vandyfan1 said:

Anybody can be beat on any given night.  But as you have seen from years past, it's not very smart to bet against the Tide