Happy Valley to the Dogpound

pujo

14 hours ago, pujo said:

Think you will improve as the year goes by, hard to replace that many starters and not feel the loss. We have several new starters as well, its gonna take us some time. 

I hope we do. Potential is there and still have some talent on the sidelines that hasn’t been worked in just yet. If we can get full personnel and work out some kinks I’ll feel a lot better. 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

No no, its an old thing around here that if we beat someone, they're just down, bad or young. If we beat HV Friday,  they'll be the worst HV team in decades Lol! Remember our 2015/16 team at playoff time and how (can't believe I can't think of his name) the SP poster kept picking us to get killed? And when we won, then SW, GCA, AE was worst they'd ever been? LOL. Kinda why we're playing around like we are here today. Is Unicoi awful? No, I don't think so. Could our JV have come in and played with em? After the beating they took for 2 qtrs, yes.

That South Pitt guy was The Ambassador. I haven't seen that cat post in a while. Some posters thought he and Roy were the same one. Split personality :lol:

Edited by dogtruth

19 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

That South Pitt guy was The Ambassador. I haven't seen that cat post in a while. Some posters thought he and Roy were the same one. Split personality :lol:

That's him! I could NOT think of his name after years of sparing 

15 minutes ago, crow said:

He’s back unfortunately 

OMGosh!! Why hasn't he been on these boards reckon? 

The one I miss the most is ole Butchie. We'll text ever blue moon but you rarely see him on here 

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

The one I miss the most is ole Butchie. We'll text ever blue moon but you rarely see him on here 

He’s in the SP thread. He’ll be back. 

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Substance abuse, addicted to CRACK.