Week 3 - TCA Lions @ USJ Bruins

Bellsburg2

52 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Trader you do know this was a post from last year. This is why there is no response to this thread. Tca not allowed to have an opinion. Good luck to both teams and prayers for no injuries. 

Anyone is welcome to their opinion.  Different opinions create great discussions.  The problem is when someone disagrees with a TCA post; y'all get mad and go into hiding.  You love to dish it out but have pretty thin skin when it is thrown back at you.  

USJ-35 TCA-6  

TCA stays within 2 TD's in the 1st half.  They will bleed the play clock and exculsively run the ball (which is a good strategy IMO).  This will keep the game within reach for 2 1/2 quarters.  Bruins will have a couple of quick scores in the 3rd quarter to break the game open.  Lack of depth catches up with Lions.  Good luck to both teams. Hoping for beautiful weather and a injury free game!

Edited by GTfanTN
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, GTfanTN said:

Anyone is welcome to their opinion.  Different opinions create great discussions.  The problem is when someone disagrees with a TCA post; y'all get mad and go into hiding.  You love to dish it out but have pretty thin skin when it is thrown back at you.  

USJ-35 TCA-6  

TCA stays within 2 TD's in the 1st half.  They will bleed the play clock and exculsively run the ball (which is a good strategy IMO).  This will keep the game within reach for 2 1/2 quarters.  Bruins will have a couple of quick scores in the 3rd quarter to break the game open.  Lack of depth catches up with Lions.  Good luck to both teams. Hoping for beautiful weather and a injury free game!

That is incorrect. Never been thin skinned. We know how it goes. Just like the original thread started then taken down. Now stuff posted from last year. No need to respond to that kind of stuff. Hope y’all have a good year. 

56 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

That is incorrect. Never been thin skinned. We know how it goes. Just like the original thread started then taken down. Now stuff posted from last year. No need to respond to that kind of stuff. Hope y’all have a good year. 

Wasn't aware that it was an old post, and just for the record, I can't figure how someone could say that you, Reitz, or Intense have "thin skin". Going back in memory to the old 15A and "slobberknocker" discussions, y'all have never been bashful about saying what you thought and standing by what you said. Every poster on here should have the same backbone that you guys do.

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

I'm not sure who posted the original thread that you are referring to.  I like to have good discussions about the games.  I was hoping to get some insight from a TCA supporter.  

58 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Wasn't aware that it was an old post, and just for the record, I can't figure how someone could say that you, Reitz, or Intense have "thin skin". Going back in memory to the old 15A and "slobberknocker" discussions, y'all have never been bashful about saying what you thought and standing by what you said. Every poster on here should have the same backbone that you guys do.

That might have been true back in the day but I'm not sure that still hold true today.  The "thin skin" statement came from my experience with a thread from last year.  Some TCA supporters and USJ supports were having a pretty good back and forth about different things.  If I recall correctly; the thread was about 8-9 pages long.  All of a sudden the thread disappeared.  I believe one of the "backbone that you guys do" wrote to Coach T and asked for the thread to be taken down.  Since that time, there have been crickets from the guys in Lion purple.  I was enjoying the back and forth.  

I willing to bet the reason for the repost was to fire up some discussions about the game.  

4 hours ago, USJalum88 said:

Definition of thin skinned    Not deleted just got feelings hurt and closed thread    I would rather be talking about the game   USJ and Trinity hit with injury bug   

Tradertwo is arguably the most well respected poster in West Tn.  He calls it as he sees it and has always done it in a professional way.  No way he has thin skin!  He always wants to see kids succeed regardless of their school.  Granted he is a little biased toward Scott Hill and he should be.  If his team is down he will tell you, if they are a contender he will tell you unlike a lot of posters on the T!

4 hours ago, USJalum88 said:

Definition of thin skinned    Not deleted just got feelings hurt and closed thread    I would rather be talking about the game   USJ and Trinity hit with injury bug   

You'll have to forgive me if I'm slow to catch on, but before we get deeper I'm going to ask for a little clarification... 

18 minutes ago, Intense said:

Tradertwo is arguably the most well respected poster in West Tn.  He calls it as he sees it and has always done it in a professional way.  No way he has thin skin!  He always wants to see kids succeed regardless of their school.  Granted he is a little biased toward Scott Hill and he should be.  If his team is down he will tell you, if they are a contender he will tell you unlike a lot of posters on the T!

He's got me a little lost with the intent, I'll admit.

Thanks for the nod anyhow, and hope you guys are doing well... it's been too long!

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Intense said:

Who is talking about Tradertwo?????

This is about TCA posters being thin skinned.  Example: Go back and look at the thread with BigEd and Man of Miiliions (South Gibson) last year. Yikes

4 minutes ago, USJalum88 said:

Who is talking about Tradertwo?????

This is about TCA posters being thin skinned.  Example: Go back and look at the thread with BigEd and Man of Miiliions (South Gibson) last year. Yikes

Haha!  Well, I assure you BigEd doesn’t have thin skin either.  Who cares about last years thread unless you are Joe Biden! 

(Scrolls through 2 pages of bickering.... still no mention of football by the TCA guys)

It’s officially game day, ladies and gents. Thanks to social distancing, seating will be limited. Maybe you guys can throw your visitor stands in the back of a pickup truck and bring them along? Every little bit helps.

Last Vegas line I saw was USJ -27

Score prediction: USJ 41, TCA 13

Silver lining: TCA can only lose once since there was no food drive this year

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1