WEEK 3: POWELL vs FULTON

keepitmoving

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

Every Knox County School Team has players that should be at AE, but you don't see AE people crying.  so CHSbobcat quit crying just wish Fulton the best of luck against Powell.  Shoot, if KCS approved the transfers why continue to bring it up?  Teams got to learn how to coach the players that wants to be at their school and quit crying over the ones that's not there.  IJS

Buddy I’m the last person that’s crying around here so you can quit saying that :roflol:. You say we need to worry about coaching the kids we have who want to be at Central? Hmmm I think we’ve done a pretty good job of doing that recently and are continuing to do so. And just for the record, I’m pretty sure there’s at least a couple schools who don’t have any players zoned for AE lol.

Edited by chsbobcat09

3 hours ago, osunut2 said:

I know you weren't directing anything at me, and I appreciate that. But just so we're clear, you literally said "a guy asked why Fulton wasn’t 'Fulton' anymore and I gave my honest answer," when no one had said/asked that.

I had hoped we could make it this week without the inevitable back and forth over the current situation at Powell. I get that you have an ax to grind, and you've made your feelings crystal clear in the past year over this. You've told your truths, you've pontificated, you've even gotten into a spat with HTV.

But for Christ's sake, can we talk about something else??

Sure can, give me Powell-26 Fulton-21. If Fulton hangs around, could be an upset. Just my opinion.

Edited by chsbobcat09

17 hours ago, Turtle said:

But ask yourself were those players ZONED for Fulton?   No matter if their little league coach is at Powell or not they weren't going to Fulton.  ASK THE PARENTS

Exactly?  I don't think any of them were zoned for Fulton.  Plus not to mention that, that Fulton middle school team was never made up of ALL fulton kids.  A lot of them were from, Alcoa, Maryville, Farragut, Straw Plains, and a lot more of other places.  It was more of an all star team than a rec team.  Those kids traveled everywhere and played games.  They just didnt play in the Knox County league. 

15 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Sure can, give me Powell-26 Fulton-21. If Fulton hangs around, could be an upset. Just my opinion.

Not a chance.  If Central with thee one dimensional offense, only scored 21.....Powell should put up 40+.  I agree Fulton is always gonna play hard, should be interesting game.  But like I said, Central's offense is less than subpar.  Nothing like Powell 

1 hour ago, keepitmoving said:

Not a chance.  If Central with thee one dimensional offense, only scored 21.....Powell should put up 40+.  I agree Fulton is always gonna play hard, should be interesting game.  But like I said, Central's offense is less than subpar.  Nothing like Powell 

Lol you should’ve been a comedian :roflol::roflol::roflol:but that’s your opinion so sounds good bud :thumb:

Edited by chsbobcat09

17 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Buddy I’m the last person that’s crying around here so you can quit saying that :roflol:. You say we need to worry about coaching the kids we have who want to be at Central? Hmmm I think we’ve done a pretty good job of doing that recently and are continuing to do so. And just for the record, I’m pretty sure there’s at least a couple schools who don’t have any players zoned for AE lol.

You’re the one that brought it up, i don’t see 1 Fulton fan saying anything about it .  I can name 3 players that’s on Central’s team that’s in AE zone .  One being my cousin , so come on with it ..  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Turtle said:

You’re the one that brought it up, i don’t see 1 Fulton fan saying anything about it .  I can name 3 players that’s on Central’s team that’s in AE zone .  One being my cousin , so come on with it ..  

Say whatever you want to little buddy, I could care less. I think it says a lot ab AE’s program since they decided to come to Central anyway :rolleyes:.

Edited by chsbobcat09

On 8/30/2020 at 1:33 PM, keepitmoving said:

Don't know if this game will be very competitive?  Powell comes off of a Thursday night victory over Anderson County, on another last minute drive to win the game.  Fulton starts season 0-2 and off a loss to Central.  Powell should run away with this game early!  Fulton just isn't the Fulton of old.  I got Powell winning 52-6 

I don’t see where you told a lie! Fulton is definitely rebuilding I see this game as a blow out as well.. I can’t predict a score but I say 21+ points. Potts throws 4+ tds 

• Like 1