Moore Co @ Forrest

DiamondRaider11

2 hours ago, Salem said:

Who's the QB of the future? Trying to see if this year is a flash in the pan or if MC is building something to last. Hard for 1A and 2A schools to retain top coaches in our area. 

Most expect a transition year next year for MC but as dominate as The Middle School has and is, along with the Freshman & 8th Graders getting time under the Friday Night Lights the future is bright! 

10 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

I stopped wasting my time on this idiot. Is not worth it. I seen him licking windows at the sonic on Tuesday when I made the trip to sample the Mexican restraunt. 

You handled that interaction much better than I would have. Good luck tomorrow night. Hope y’all smoke them. 

2 hours ago, Raider2021 said:

I stopped wasting my time on this idiot. Is not worth it. I seen him licking windows at the sonic on Tuesday when I made the trip to sample the Mexican restraunt. 

When I saw how he treated you on this forum, I started craving Mexican real bad. It would be a great way to start the game.