Station Camp Bison (0-3), (0-1) vs Springing High (3-0), (1-0)

TheCommissioner

I was confused on a couple of the officiating calls last night. One, when all the unsportsmanlike penalties were called and the Springfield player got ejected, there were two called on SC and one on Springfield. The way I see it, that equals out to a 15 yarder on the Bison but no penalty yards were assessed. With logic like that, one team can have 10 unsportsmanlike flags to one for their opponent and get no penalty yards  

When Station Camp had the missed/blocked FG that was attempted  from inside the 20, the ball was spotted where a Springfield player fell on the ball around the 5 or 6 yard line. I thought any kick attempted inside the 20 that was no good gave the opponent the ball at the 20. 

51 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

I was confused on a couple of the officiating calls last night. One, when all the unsportsmanlike penalties were called and the Springfield player got ejected, there were two called on SC and one on Springfield. The way I see it, that equals out to a 15 yarder on the Bison but no penalty yards were assessed. With logic like that, one team can have 10 unsportsmanlike flags to one for their opponent and get no penalty yards  

When Station Camp had the missed/blocked FG that was attempted  from inside the 20, the ball was spotted where a Springfield player fell on the ball around the 5 or 6 yard line. I thought any kick attempted inside the 20 that was no good gave the opponent the ball at the 20. 

I was thinking the same thing after that FG attempt...