UC back in Tornado Alley vs Fulton County Pilots

Bigsw02

Our improvement from our first game to our second game was impressive. Now to move on to our third game. After South Fulton rescheduled a region game with Greenfield, my Tornadoes were left with another week to scramble and fill with another opponent. That opponent is the Fulton County Pilots from Hickman Ky. I don't know anything about them other than I played against them way back in the eighties. I think I would rather play a more challenging team, no, I know I would rather play a more challenging team but.......in this era of the COVID Pandemic, you can't be choosey when you have to fill a schedule. Does anyone know anything that we can talk about concerning the Pilots? I think we win huge. Please someone change my mind

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

What??? Peabody the only team that can have a future? Y'all are on top right now. But trust me...the Tide is changing. Maybe not this year but it is changing

I don’t think he meant that in a negative way. I think it was more of a question like what is to come for union city ?  

19 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

What??? Peabody the only team that can have a future? Y'all are on top right now. But trust me...the Tide is changing. Maybe not this year but it is changing

Agree to disagree friend,all we heard was last year's Trenton middle school team was soooo bad,this year those freshman are undefeated and beat a talented 4 A freshman team,I just take issue with the future is bright montra ,let's be here now and present! The Tornados have a season to worry about not 3 years away but now ! Agree?????

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I don’t think he meant that in a negative way. I think it was more of a question like what is to come for union city ?  

No it was meant in a very condisending way !!!! I get so tired of the "future" homers,gives  a air of disrespect to the current kids that are out there sweating and bleeding on the field of battle right now !!!! Well our 5 year olds whooped everybody at chuck e cheese in pin the tail on the donkey "" drrrrrrrr"  Yes the future matters but don't come with the we getting owned now but sometime in a galaxy far far away in the very far future trash!!!! I love BigSwo2 to death and I have a place in my heart for UCbut that's just annoying

Edited by PeabodyPride

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

No it was meant in a very condisending way !!!! I get so tired of the "future" homers,gives  a air of disrespect to the current kids that are out there sweating and bleeding on the field of battle right now !!!! Well our 5 year olds whooped everybody at chuck e cheese in pin the tail on the donkey "" drrrrrrrr"  Yes the future matters but don't come with the we getting owned no but sometime in a galaxy far far away in the very far future trash!!!! I love BigSwo2 to death and I have a place in my heart for UCbut that's just annoying

:roflol::thumb:

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

No it was meant in a very condisending way !!!! I get so tired of the "future" homers,gives  a air of disrespect to the current kids that are out there sweating and bleeding on the field of battle right now !!!! Well our 5 year olds whooped everybody at chuck e cheese in pin the tail on the donkey "" drrrrrrrr"  Yes the future matters but don't come with the we getting owned no but sometime in a galaxy far far away in the very far future trash!!!! I love BigSwo2 to death and I have a place in my heart for UCbut that's just annoying

It is annoying in a sense, I heard from people after last years class that it’ll be a I’ve drop off and it’s not looking like it. It matters how bad the kids want it and the preparation they put in to go get it

Now I wanna talk UC !!! This Season.

Positives ,this is a sure handed squad,alot of past even Goldball squads have fumbled  ALOT.

I think this very young team gotbhit in the mouth against USJ and came out and responded fake 2

I like the QB ,alot ,he sells the heckfire outta the read option.

The line looked very out of shape game one much better game 2.

Negative,UC has got to figure out pass D