UC back in Tornado Alley vs Fulton County Pilots

Bigsw02

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

That year with Garret at QB and Ricky at the fullback position was the best I have ever seen the veer run in highschool,Garrett had you and bammmm here comes moffitt on a jet sweep.... Ricky behind that line could literally fall forward behind his O line and gain 5 every time! Almost unstoppable !!! They spanked SP that year .....

Yep. It was a thing of beauty to watch

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I still say that's the best 1 a team I have ever seen ,can't say 2a ain't because Alcoa played 2a ...  I know when I used a comp generator I love to use they beat last year's Tide head to head nutruel sight by 13.

That team was once in a generation. They were disciplined and focused. Hoping to see that again.

30 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Hold on a minute. We are playing for a state championship this Friday. The Pilots are legit. That's my story and I'm sticking to it

They are usually always big and have always had at least one really great athlete on the field. I think they were 6-5 last year and not thinking they will lay down for us. 

45 minutes ago, GATNA said:

Union City in a big way in this one. BUT BEWARE, the Pilots have a history of getting into fisticuffs. Especially when being embarrassed. Don't want any of the Tornadoes ejected and made ineligible for next week's game.

I'm sure Coach Markel will have our guys under control. Thank you though