Unicoi County at Happy Valley

Could be a toss up. Unicoi was up 21-0 v. NG at half and scored on first play of game, on a punt return and a really bad call by official. Other than that it was pretty competitive first half. Their starting QB did not play, they did not have much success running the ball inside. Once they got on the outside they had some success. I do not think they will have an easy time moving the ball against HV defense. Their defense is not overwhelming, NG moved the ball at times, SG ran it down their throats and Hampton physically mauled them. Should be a good game. Hoping and thinking HV gets a win!

1 hour ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Could be a toss up. Unicoi was up 21-0 v. NG at half and scored on first play of game, on a punt return and a really bad call by official. Other than that it was pretty competitive first half. Their starting QB did not play, they did not have much success running the ball inside. Once they got on the outside they had some success. I do not think they will have an easy time moving the ball against HV defense. Their defense is not overwhelming, NG moved the ball at times, SG ran it down their throats and Hampton physically mauled them. Should be a good game. Hoping and thinking HV gets a win!

I like our chances if we play a clean game. I've been hearing they are a little young upfront. Their QB is a 4 year starter he must be banged up if he didn't play.