Sonny Moore 2A Top 10 Week 3

Trollin

5 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

I find it amusing every year when the boo birds trash the Sonny Moore poll early in the season. It is an algorithm that does not think or reason. It becomes more accurate with more data and is uncannily accurate toward the end of the year. I really think people know this they just enjoy complaining lol. 

I believe Sonny is pretty durn correct by this point yearly,may give it a game or two more ,but it's computer is purty darn close!

12 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

If TC loses this Friday it will be to a top 5 1A team in my opinion. I’m not sure that justifies a huge drop for them, but at this point in the season they are definitely not a top 5 team.

I will stress this again.. at this point of the season doesn’t mean they can’t turn it around.

I don’t know enough about who Waverly has beaten to give a fair assessment on where they should be ranked.

If we beat Fairview then we would be more than worthy of a top ten spot. I don’t think we will but you never know !

10 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Peabody has played two very good teams and one very weak 3 a squad,but I wonder how much Meigs will have dropped off talent wise simply because the extremely weak schedule,if I was a bettin man I say they are for sure top 5 at the end of it all ! H20 is top 3 imo and McKenzie will hurt some folks simply because of alot of real athletes ! I believe this is the most wide open 2a has been since 2014, we had 3 championship style games on the way to the actual Goldball game.

We would be satisfied with a 10 ranking if that's where ya want to put us. The few games we have played may not give us a deserving #2 spot. 

Edited by Imthayeti

10 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

We would be satisfied with a 10 ranking if that's where ya want to put us. The few games we have played may not give us a deserving #2 spot. 

At least y’all are scheduled against some tougher non region opponents! That will help! Look forward to the SP game

7 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Fairview seems to be one of those teams you hear about every year. They normally a pretty good team I guess?

Yes. They are a great program in 3A. Last 5 years have been battles between us. Games coming down to the wire. One was a double OT game. Some how we won last year. We just showed up to play. This year outta be a barn burner!