White House at Springfield

BDP2003

2 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

As a Springfield fan I just sit back and shake my head and try not to laugh. I do admire the passion for the program though. 

I thought it would take a lot of work to bypass me as the most hated, but LocoLupe did it in one post. 

What the results of tonights games have shown me is that it’s clearly Springfield and everybody else in that region. 

16 hours ago, eers said:

I thought it would take a lot of work to bypass me as the most hated, but LocoLupe did it in one post. 

What the results of tonights games have shown me is that it’s clearly Springfield and everybody else in that region. 

I guess I will take the torch. LOL. I love our program and I should have probably handled it differently but it is what it is and it can't be taken back anyhow. I should have stated it on a White House board I guess. I hate where we are as a program but it is what it is I guess. Until then Ill take the title as most hated White House alum. LOL

18 hours ago, eers said:

No no no you’re still my number 1 most hated buddy.  I don’t hate LeLoup for loving White House , I just strongly disagree with him and think he should be up there trying to make a difference instead of bashing the program on coacht.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, copacanobra said:

No no no you’re still my number 1 most hated buddy.  I don’t hate LeLoup for loving White House , I just strongly disagree with him and think he should be up there trying to make a difference instead of bashing the program on coacht.  

And here I was starting to feel better about myself. Way to just bash my spirits and crush my dreams. I thought I was beginning to make some progress with my WH brethren. 

6 hours ago, LocoLupe said:

I guess I will take the torch. LOL. I love our program and I should have probably handled it differently but it is what it is and it can't be taken back anyhow. I should have stated it on a White House board I guess. I hate where we are as a program but it is what it is I guess. Until then Ill take the title as most hated White House alum. LOL

When I moved here and then coaching against them, I hated them. I hated them, but I respected the program. I always liked and respected Porter.Some of the guys on here dislike me because I have said the once great and proud program was but a memory, or that’s the best I can come up with. Perhaps I have gloated a bit at it, but that’s easy to do when some fans act as if “this year” is going to be our year, knowing WH hasn’t been relevant outside of WH in years. Now, saying that, I really wish they would get back to where they once were. Not that I like them, but I do like to see tradition rich programs... and WH is that even though it hasn’t shown up in some time. I too believe something needs to happen before it’s too late. I haven’t watched any games aside from SC this year, so I can’t say it’s Hamilton or not Hamilton. What I can say from the outside is that no one fears playing WH anymore and I know that wasn’t always the case. 

Best of luck to you all and Cope, whatever I’ve done to make you hate me, I truly apologize. It was never personal. 

On 10/3/2020 at 9:52 PM, eers said:

When I moved here and then coaching against them, I hated them. I hated them, but I respected the program. I always liked and respected Porter.Some of the guys on here dislike me because I have said the once great and proud program was but a memory, or that’s the best I can come up with. Perhaps I have gloated a bit at it, but that’s easy to do when some fans act as if “this year” is going to be our year, knowing WH hasn’t been relevant outside of WH in years. Now, saying that, I really wish they would get back to where they once were. Not that I like them, but I do like to see tradition rich programs... and WH is that even though it hasn’t shown up in some time. I too believe something needs to happen before it’s too late. I haven’t watched any games aside from SC this year, so I can’t say it’s Hamilton or not Hamilton. What I can say from the outside is that no one fears playing WH anymore and I know that wasn’t always the case. 

Best of luck to you all and Cope, whatever I’ve done to make you hate me, I truly apologize. It was never personal. 

I am with you on that for sure about wanting White House Relevant again and that is really why I finally said something on here. It's not like WH is a college program where I can contact boosters and board of directors to keep it internal. This is really the only area that you can be vocal about what you see and hopefully someone important within sees it as well then makes necessary changes. So people telling me this isn't the place isn't accurate because in my mind its the only place if I want it to be heard. There are many higher ups at WH including most of the coaches that troll these boards and I was just hoping to get one of their attention which I did because I had around 50 texts and phone calls when I put what I said out there for the world to see. I kept a lot of behind closed doors things to myself and decided I wouldn't go there but I needed someone to take notice if they hadn't already and if that means I am public enemy #1 in WH circles then so be it. It was worth it if changes are made. Ive known Hamilton for 21 years and would do anything for him but he is the leader over there and its not getting done so he has to answer to it. Heads roll in high positions when things don't go well. It is the nature of the beast and I hate it for him but it is what it is.

I truly want to help WH become a great program again and as you see this is what I believe to be the best and quickest option. It is my opinion and if admin doesn't agree they won't make that change and I understand that fully. They make those final calls and not me. I just make the decision to support them or not which I am not. 

Thanks for jabbing these boys for so long and giving me company at the most hated list eers. I didn't want you to be alone up there so I figured I would come along for the ride. lol. 

BTW I am not sure why Cope hates me either tbh. lol. I did say that one our QBs shouldn't be celebrated like a God bc he threw for 1,000 yards in a season. It ended up being like 80 yards or so a game and he was being written up as a phenomenal QB In which I disagreed. I guess if we don't contour our beliefs and agree with these guys; they then hate us forever. lol. Good luck

7 hours ago, LocoLupe said:

I am with you on that for sure about wanting White House Relevant again and that is really why I finally said something on here. It's not like WH is a college program where I can contact boosters and board of directors to keep it internal. This is really the only area that you can be vocal about what you see and hopefully someone important within sees it as well then makes necessary changes. So people telling me this isn't the place isn't accurate because in my mind its the only place if I want it to be heard. There are many higher ups at WH including most of the coaches that troll these boards and I was just hoping to get one of their attention which I did because I had around 50 texts and phone calls when I put what I said out there for the world to see. I kept a lot of behind closed doors things to myself and decided I wouldn't go there but I needed someone to take notice if they hadn't already and if that means I am public enemy #1 in WH circles then so be it. It was worth it if changes are made. Ive known Hamilton for 21 years and would do anything for him but he is the leader over there and its not getting done so he has to answer to it. Heads roll in high positions when things don't go well. It is the nature of the beast and I hate it for him but it is what it is.

I truly want to help WH become a great program again and as you see this is what I believe to be the best and quickest option. It is my opinion and if admin doesn't agree they won't make that change and I understand that fully. They make those final calls and not me. I just make the decision to support them or not which I am not. 

Thanks for jabbing these boys for so long and giving me company at the most hated list eers. I didn't want you to be alone up there so I figured I would come along for the ride. lol. 

BTW I am not sure why Cope hates me either tbh. lol. I did say that one our QBs shouldn't be celebrated like a God bc he threw for 1,000 yards in a season. It ended up being like 80 yards or so a game and he was being written up as a phenomenal QB In which I disagreed. I guess if we don't contour our beliefs and agree with these guys; they then hate us forever. lol. Good luck

What QB are you talking about?

15 hours ago, LocoLupe said:

BTW I am not sure why Cope hates me either tbh. lol. I did say that one our QBs shouldn't be celebrated like a God bc he threw for 1,000 yards in a season. It ended up being like 80 yards or so a game and he was being written up as a phenomenal QB In which I disagreed. I guess if we don't contour our beliefs and agree with these guys; they then hate us forever. lol. 

Before you drug his name through the mud, when had you last been around him? How long ago? What number did you call to try to help?  Which door did you knock on to help? Mr BDP tradition, all county selection, collegiate player. (Which we have had many before you and after you) Was it Leloop you say? 

The Hamilton you knew in high school is not the same Hamilton today! He was helping you carry on a tradition back then and he still is now all these years later!! He is a darn good man, and doesn’t deserve to have his name thrown around like this! If you honestly believe the admins or higher ups are gonna see this and fire him or his staff! You are sadly mistaken and just plain ignorant! If you are getting information from someone that has been around program since he took over and they are saying these things you have claimed! They are just as butt hurt as you and the others! (But I know for a fact you are not!) Each and every time I have a few mins to read some BS on here from you about WH! I’m gonna get on here and comment! Cause obviously you weren’t done like you said you were!
To all others on thread I apologize for anything I might have said to offend you! Sorry for the lengthy responses!

I’m not gonna let someone that only knows one side of a story get on here and tell lies!! This guy has got on here trying to justify this crap and that’s exactly what it is!! You said in earlier comments that the results would do the job! Well if that’s true why more messages let it play out like it plays!! No one knows if he is gonna be successful! Coach Porter in his first 2 seasons didn’t know either! They were losing seasons I believe or let’s just say didn’t make playoffs!s  So if this isn’t about jealousy and a hatred response for an old coach! You did what you wanted! Let it go, let it play out!! 

Man on the other hand those were some darn good decisions in the OT win wasn’t it BDP nation!! See y’all in a few when Mr Tradition comes back with his BS response!!