Mairvul heads two Beer-den

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Never been the same going over there since the Japanese Restaurant shut down behind the football field. Waiter was always courteous and ask if I want flied lice (Fried Rice) and how i want my snake shook (Steak Cooked).

No trewer werds haiv evur ben tiped onn hear Barn.......Canned Pie ov Toe-Key-O wuz one ov Momma's favritt places......:hungry:

5 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

No trewer werds haiv evur ben tiped onn hear Barn.......Canned Pie ov Toe-Key-O wuz one ov Momma's favritt places......:hungry:

I'm not sure Momma has ever met an Eating Establishment that wasn't one of her Favritt Places ! lol

( Anybody else ever notice how when you quote Starz CoachT underlines nearly everything Starz says in Red ???  I guess to just give everything Starz says more Emphasis ) 

36 minutes ago, pepvol said:

I'm not sure Momma has ever met an Eating Establishment that wasn't one of her Favritt Places ! lol

( Anybody else ever notice how when you quote Starz CoachT underlines nearly everything Starz says in Red ???  I guess to just give everything Starz says more Emphasis ) 

Momma aint nevur met a eatin place she didun't like.....Jist sum moore thain ovvurs......Bless hur hart.....:hungry:

On 9/12/2020 at 9:22 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

Never been the same going over there since the Japanese Restaurant shut down behind the football field. Waiter was always courteous and ask if I want flied lice (Fried Rice) and how i want my snake shook (Steak Cooked).

barney I was in Ningbo china a couple of days ago. went out looking for an authentic Chinese food place like" Panda Express ".  looked everywhere . Finally settled for a quaint  little restaurant that doubled as a pet store.   I wasn't worried about covid at all. I was concerned about rabies !!!!

• Like 1