Waverly travels to Scott's Hill

Wavo2004

26 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Yes it’s dumb. That’s why schools and games are getting shut down. Quarantine. What are you quarantining from if your negative

Yea I know man. I think they will play this game since it's a region game then shut  it down over the weekend for 2 weeks since we have mcewen then a bye week

Edited by Wavo2004

10 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Yea I know man. I think they will play this game since it's a region game then #### it down over the weekend for 2 weeks since we have mcewen then a bye week

I just heard a lot more info. Not regarding students or players but teachers and school board peeps. I believe there is a chance it will all be shutdown as soon as the end of the day. I hope your theory is correct though

What I’m hearing is the school board and schools aren’t following Tennessee Department of Health protocol. If they were, according to the Contact Tracing Protocol, you have to be with in 6ft of an infected person for more than 15 min. If that was the protocol they were following, this many students wouldn’t be quarantined for contact tracing. They are basically sending kids home for being in the same room with them. Which is BS

56 minutes ago, Trollin said:

What I’m hearing is the school board and schools aren’t following Tennessee Department of Health protocol. If they were, according to the Contact Tracing Protocol, you have to be with in 6ft of an infected person for more than 15 min. If that was the protocol they were following, this many students wouldn’t be quarantined for contact tracing. They are basically sending kids home for being in the same room with them. Which is BS

That was what happened at Riverside for a couple of players. Dk if ya have the option but most of the team has went to virtual for school to keep that scenario from happening 

Some of you need to educate yourself.

The point of the 14 day quarantine is to prevent the spread just because you test negative on day 4 of quarantine doesn’t mean you would not get the virus on day 5 and beyond. 

Science shows you become the most likely to get the virus 5 to 9 days after exposure. The 15 minutes within 6 ft rule is correct.

These guidelines are not arbitrary. They serve a purpose. Also if you are upset you should be mad at the CDC who has established the guidelines. Oh wait, who appoints the head of the CDC?