Lewis Co. Travels to Summertown

ddaddy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Okay legit confusion here! Do you not buy Lewis as top 10 team then? There's been no chatter about Summer town remotely being top 10 ,or at least I haven't heard it. Are you figuring home field or what's the reasoning? Just curious.I know zip about both teams just that Lewis is a beast in regular season and fizzles come playoffs... 

I stay confused as well. Don’t know if it’s reverse psychology or what’s going on. But to each their own. Lewis is a 2 to 3 touchdown better team but can’t let Summertown get happy. If so then it will be a close game. If Lewis comes out mentally focused then they will win this game by 2+ touchdowns

1 minute ago, Aa09 said:

I stay confused as well. Don’t know if it’s reverse psychology or what’s going on. But to each their own. Lewis is a 2 to 3 touchdown better team but can’t let Summertown get happy. If so then it will be a close game. If Lewis comes out mentally focused then they will win this game by 2+ touchdowns

Are you a Lewis fan ? I ask because this,I think Lewis struggles in big playoff style games or is that wrong? I know they seem dominate them all the sudden loose to a team they have no reason to ! Don't get me wrong Peabody has had that a few years ago ,we went in cocky and mentally unprepared for a dog fight !

28 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Are you a Lewis fan ? I ask because this,I think Lewis struggles in big playoff style games or is that wrong? I know they seem dominate them all the sudden loose to a team they have no reason to ! Don't get me wrong Peabody has had that a few years ago ,we went in cocky and mentally unprepared for a dog fight !

Yes, I’m a Lewis fan. Idk, I feel most teams could ask themselves this question at some point. We don’t always struggle in playoffs, it’s just sometimes we get beat by the better team that night. 

On 9/12/2020 at 10:41 PM, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Has Summertown always been around?  Seems like I first heard about them in Baseball a few years back, now they are good in Football too?

Summertown is in their 6th season with T$$AA. Started in single A for a couple of years and now have been in 2A last 3 years. These boys have played together for a good while so they have grown close and play well together.