Springfield @ Marshall Co.

Kevin38

25 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Wilson is a solid dude! I like his "its on me" approach.  Have him call coach Woods at Cane Ridge and see if he can get a game next year. That game, along with Marshall County and one more tough one would have yall battle tested for a deep run IMO. Games like that let you know what you need to improve on win or lose. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

Wilson is a solid dude! I like his "its on me" approach.  Have him call coach Woods at Cane Ridge and see if he can get a game next year. That game, along with Marshall County and one more tough one would have yall battle tested for a deep run IMO. Games like that let you know what you need to improve on win or lose. 

I am wondering if Coach Wilson will drop Station Camp.  Even though they are 6A they haven’t been much of a challenge in the past. 

51 minutes ago, bigredmachine said:

I doubt that.  Even if he does he'll find some patsy to pad those wins.  

I’m still waiting for you to answer my question as to who is the team you support and cheer for. I guess all you do is troll other teams and Springfield seems to be your flavor of the month right now. 

5 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I'll be showing some video I shot from this game last week on our show tonight.  It was really great meeting fans from both teams last week.   Show tonight starts at 6 PM (central)  Link is below.

Friday Main Event Week Seven Stream

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to watch the highlights during the breaks tonight, because all of them will be something MC did well. The Jackets didn’t have many highlights last week.