McKenzie to host USJ September 25

VOLnWTN

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

If we come out guns blazing it won’t be. It shouldnt have been as close as it was this last time. 

I understand that bud but you know how teams change and get better throughout the season. Y’all are some bad dudes for sure but I do think McKenzie will put y’all to the test when you play again. It’s going to happen!

14 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I really Respect the tide. But, pride comes before the fall. Be careful 3 in a row is rare air. 

I’m just going by what I watched at the game. I’m not claiming championships. Anybody can beat anybody on any given day. We made mistakes that gave them 14 of their 21 points. They are good no doubt. 

17 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I understand that bud but you know how teams change and get better throughout the season. Y’all are some bad dudes for sure but I do think McKenzie will put y’all to the test when you play again. It’s going to happen!

It won’t be a cake walk for sure but if we eliminate the mistakes we can get it done. These guys just have to know they can’t take any game for granted 

10 hours ago, USJalum88 said:

McKenzie has a very good team. Thought the Bruins could open it late in the second half but McKenzie did not quit.  Their opening drive in the second was perfection.  The Qb has the quickest release and #7 is a good ball player.  Glad we got to play. 
Interesting stat for the game

Total Penalties 

McKenzie -2

USJ  - 1

A good clean game

Both of them are Sophomores.  Along with 3 of the 7 offensive lineman that played.  And we had a junior offensive lineman hurt with a shoulder.  The other RB is a junior as well.