Henry County @ Kenwood

PatriotNation

Ok guys I will give a prediction for this game. Henry County is gonna have a huge rushing day against Kenwood. I'm gonna say 250 - 300 yards rushing for HC!! Passing game for HC will do good again. We are going to be right around that 50 point mark again I believe. Kenwood has some pretty good offensive weapons, #1 Tishun Miles their RB is quick and elusive. Got to keep him contained along with WR Corben Howard (#9) and QB Jaylen Washington (#2). I look for Kenwood to get a couple of scores. Would love to see another defensive performance like we had last week against Clarksville High. 

Henry County - 49

Kenwood - 13

2 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Ok guys I will give a prediction for this game. Henry County is gonna have a huge rushing day against Kenwood. I'm gonna say 250 - 300 yards rushing for HC!! Passing game for HC will do good again. We are going to be right around that 50 point mark again I believe. Kenwood has some pretty good offensive weapons, #1 Tishun Miles their RB is quick and elusive. Got to keep him contained along with WR Corben Howard (#9) and QB Jaylen Washington (#2). I look for Kenwood to get a couple of scores. Would love to see another defensive performance like we had last week against Clarksville High. 

Henry County - 49

Kenwood - 13

Yup if they play lights out again any points they get will have to come from our jv defense.

On 9/23/2020 at 6:44 AM, RollRed said:

Brentwood is ranked 3rd in the state right now and kenwood is 199th .. in 5A HC is ranked #5 and kenwood Is 38th. Real good comparison tho ya troll

Henry County would be in Dickson County's shoes if they had to play Dickson County's region schedule.  On the other hand Dickson County would instantly become a region powerhouse if they were in Henry County's region.  

There's not one school in the state that has prospered more than Henry County since the TSSAA went to 6 classes.  You'd be hard pressed to convince me otherwise.