2A Sonny Moore Power Ratings 9/21

Trollin

6 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

believe it or not but we won a lot of games with that pass threat. Not so much the run. That was how they would loosen teams up for the pass. In the championship game was the first time we saw play after play feeding Jarel the ball that I can remember. Normally they mix it up more. The year Peabody beat Trousdale it was because if special teams and the pass.

From what I've gathered when all else fails your team seems to go to power run football.

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I might get my Tide card pulled but Vaughn is as good or better than Dickson,and Burkett runs harder up the gut ! Jarel was the most intelligent back I have seen come thru PHS ,followed his blocks and almost always made the right cut.

I watched a game online this year and it looks like you all are still throwing a lot

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I might get my Tide card pulled but Vaughn is as good or better than Dickson,and Burkett runs harder up the gut ! Jarel was the most intelligent back I have seen come thru PHS ,followed his blocks and almost always made the right cut.

If that is even close to true then they just need to go ahead and give you all the state championship this year because we couldn't do anything with him last year.

21 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

If that is even close to true then they just need to go ahead and give you all the state championship this year because we couldn't do anything with him last year.

Vaughn is faster than dickson but 20 pounds lighter. Burkett is a sophomore runs real hard.  
 Burkett started as a freshman in the championship game. 

Vaughn didn’t get to play last half of season because of broken foot or ankle. 

Edited by Tide21

31 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Vaughn is faster than dickson but 20 pounds lighter. Burkett is a sophomore runs real hard.  
 Burkett started as a freshman in the championship game. 

Vaughn didn’t get to play last half of season because of broken foot or ankle. 

Funny thing is have you noticed vaughn churns his legs harder than Dickson and sheds tackles because of it .

Edited by PeabodyPride

28 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Funny thing is have you noticed vaughn churns his legs harder than Dickson and sheds tackles because of it .

Dickson plays well in the Army offense at full back. Even though he was the man in the backfield he wasn’t a true RB but still was a heck of a ball carrier like his dad. Jarel ran the ball harder than anyone I’ve seen at Peabody