Coalfield/Gordonsville Cancelled

Jeremiah

16 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I disagree... Wife teaches at a private school. They put her in quarantine for 14 days just for being in contact with someone who had COVID. Her test came back negative and still has to work from home.

Gordy is a small town / school with kids probably in close contact with each other at school. Until you can trace it to a football game how you can you say an open gate caused even this possible one positive case.

Maybe we just need to shut down the schools and everything again according to your logic!

I am all for schools being open and football being played. We limit tickets at TC. 

20 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I disagree... Wife teaches at a private school. They put her in quarantine for 14 days just for being in contact with someone who had COVID. Her test came back negative and still has to work from home.

Gordy is a small town / school with kids probably in close contact with each other at school. Until you can trace it to a football game how you can you say an open gate caused even this possible one positive case.

Maybe we just need to shut down the schools and everything again according to your logic!

No limit on crowd, no enforcement of mask protocol, no social distancing, and only about 50% of people getting temperature checked at gate 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I am all for schools being open and football being played. We limit tickets at TC. 

I get it and that’s cool, but who is to say someone in that limited crowd doesn’t have COVID but hasn’t been tested nor does he or she have any symptoms but passes it onto a child who then test positive for COVID. 

Did that limited crowd stop the virus being spread... no! 

Im just saying that open gates cannot be attributed to these kind of things. It sucks for these kids is  something we both probably can agree on.

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

No limit on crowd, no enforcement of mask protocol, no social distancing, and only about 50% of people getting temperature checked at gate 

I was at the TC / H2O game and as soon as we entered the gate my man everyone’s mask came off...  There is no 100% way to keep this thing from spreading unless we are 100% quarantined and I for one am against the thought of that!

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

I was at the TC / H2O game and as soon as we entered the gate my man everyone’s mask came off...  There is no 100% way to keep this thing from spreading unless we are 100% quarantined and I for one am against the thought of that!

Do you think taking the temp before entering helps? 

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Maybe  Tc needs to forfeit this week they did play them 14 days ago.  They were in the crowd during the out break. 

8 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

No one has been perfect or even near it but by far the TC/Gville game was the most unsafe 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, biggest said:

Maybe  Tc needs to forfeit this week they did play them 14 days ago.  They were in the crowd during the out break. 

Great point... People weren’t hating on this administration when they were watching the games on Friday night.

We can live in fear or live our lives and react accordingly when something does happen. I myself prefer the latter and it sounds like Gordy has reacted accordingly to me.

• Upvote 2