Coalfield/Gordonsville Cancelled

Jeremiah

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

My best friend Todd Hammontree.We were with him in Maryville before he left to take his girlfriend home to Madisonville and a drunk driver killed him on his way back on 411.March 10 1989.

Was that Trent Hammontrees kin?  I remember him very well, he was a force at fullback.  You had better have your chin strap buckled when he came for you.

Edited by rtl112

1 hour ago, Mjkhowell66 said:

So is Gordy out next week against red boiling spring also or what because I seen where someone said they were quarantined for two weeks so that would mean a region loss against red boiling which would be bad news for Gordy 

As of now, we're playing. 

From what I understand, we were still willing play Coalfield,  but they didn't want to risk it.

36 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

How do you play when your school is still under quarantine? 

The whole school is not under quarantine, just some of the students, and by the time we play RBS, many will be out of quarantine. 

Last I heard, no football players have tested positive. There's a handful of cases in the high school. Roughly only 4-5% of the kids quarantined have tested positive. These are estimates as I haven't seen the exact numbers.

If we play, we'll use what kids are available and not in quarantine.