2 WEEKS AWAY: POWELL AT WEST 10/9

keepitmoving

18 minutes ago, guthook said:

The fact that you think Powell is tested and  West isn't just mainly shows that you're an Anderson County fan. Farragut is showing they're a lot stronger than folks gave them credit for with wins over Bradley Central and Science Hill.  They're easily a 6a top ten team.  Beech, Central, and AC have fewer big wins combined than Farragut has alone. If Farragut Beat DB they'll have beaten three top ten 6a teams with losses only to Maryville and West.  js

I agree with that, I would say Farragut is better than AC and Central at this point and turned the corner after the West loss. 

3 hours ago, guthook said:

The fact that you think Powell is tested and  West isn't just mainly shows that you're an Anderson County fan. Farragut is showing they're a lot stronger than folks gave them credit for with wins over Bradley Central and Science Hill.  They're easily a 6a top ten team.  Beech, Central, and AC have fewer big wins combined than Farragut has alone. If Farragut Beat DB they'll have beaten three top ten 6a teams with losses only to Maryville and West.  js

3 hours ago, JohnnyUtah said:

I agree with that, I would say Farragut is better than AC and Central at this point and turned the corner after the West loss. 

I may be wrong but that is just the way I see it and of course you see it differently. I think we will find out soon. But my bet is on Powell. The are good on both sides of the game. Maybe West is too.

Can't wait! Should be a Great game!