Week 7 - Oak Ridge @ Karns

CardinalGrey

On 10/3/2020 at 1:01 PM, OR nole said:

Gotta agree with the smiling and the inattention on the sideline. I hate it. Its generational. What can the coaches do? Question little Tommy's character and here comes mom and the cancel culture crowd. Where's dad to chew that @$$?

I remember a middle school game a few years ago. Jefferson lost and my former #10 and his running mate #54 cried, cussed, spit, and hated life. The rest went and got ice cream. Give me a few warriors that despise losing.

Nole, I really enjoyed watching 10 and 54 play.  You can win with guys like those two.  Hope 10 in doing well.  I still see 54 from time to time.  

53 minutes ago, bounder said:

Back in the ancient past Catus Jack would bench you or even send you to the locker room for smiling after a bad play or Heaven Help a loss! 

Papa B, I’ve heard he broke a few clipboards over a few kids’ helmets back in the day. I’ve also heard about the salt tablets and players getting caught trying to drink out the creek. Didn’t end really well for them I’ve heerd. Haha Ole Jack was a different breed, and those were different times. He’d be arrested today from some of the tales I’ve heard told.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Upvote 1