Week 7 - Oak Ridge @ Karns

CardinalGrey

5 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Changed numbers to play on the line. And I think that was Coates, not Dozier. Coates is Tyrell Romano’s little brother. Their running style is very similar.

#21, you're right, their running style is similar.....and that's a good thing!  I always liked Tyrell a lot, very nice young man.  I think Nick may be #69 now.

Are we automatically in the playoffs with this win?

3 minutes ago, ORcats said:

#21, you're right, their running style is similar.....and that's a good thing!  I always liked Tyrell a lot, very nice young man.  I think Nick may be #69 now.

Yes we are.Didnt even think about that but making playoffs is always nice

2 minutes ago, ORcats said:

Right when Coates got his 1st carry, I said, “That looked like Romano running the ball. Same # and everything.” I had no idea it was Tyrell’s brother till the commentators said so, but lo and behold. Not sure if it gives us an automatic playoff birth?

2 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Right when Coates got his 1st carry, I said, “That looked like Romano running the ball. Same # and everything.” I had no idea it was Tyrell’s brother till the commentators said so, but lo and behold. Not sure if it gives us an automatic playoff birth?

Stillnum1 says yes!  I'm glad bc the games coming up may be slightly harder to win!

3 minutes ago, ORcats said:

Stillnum1 says yes!  I'm glad bc the games coming up may be slightly harder to win!

Ive not looked into it other than knowing best Clinton,CC and Karns could do is have same record as us and we have head to head over all of them.But maybe if Clinton beat Fulton.CC. and Karns.And Fulton beat us CC and Karns but losses to powell West and Clinton there would be a 3 way tie with us,Fulton and Clinton

Just now, STILLNUM1 said:

Ive not looked into it other than knowing best Clinton,CC and Karns could do is have same record as us and we have head to head over all of them.But maybe if Clinton beat Fulton.CC. and Karns.And Fulton beat us CC and Karns but losses to powell West and Clinton there would be a 3 way tie with us,Fulton and Clinton

I'll just take the "yes" for now, lol.  I guess it's not ironclad, hopefully we can beat Fulton. I'm not that great at figuring all the angles, thanks for the info!

1 minute ago, ORcats said:

I'll just take the "yes" for now, lol.  I guess it's not ironclad, hopefully we can beat Fulton. I'm not that great at figuring all the angles, thanks for the info!

Lol I agree with u.Beat Fulton and lock up 3 seed at worse.After a really awful showing last yr vs them we better make up for it

• Like 1