Oliver Springs at Harriman

govols9851

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

+2 she sounds like a hard woman to live with.:roflolk:

I bet she is a hard woman to live with or maybe your not man enough to deal with a woman like her !!! But that woman yelling don’t care if people want to get on here and talk crap about her because she don’t go to games to worry about your feelings or if you like her or not. She goes because she has 2 seniors and a junior on the team and she loves and supports them !!!! And SHE IS THEIR BIGGEST CHEERLEADER AND THEIR BIGGEST FAN !!!! 

5 minutes ago, OSFootballMomof2 said:

I bet she is a hard woman to live with or maybe your not man enough to deal with a woman like her !!! But that woman yelling don’t care if people want to get on here and talk crap about her because she don’t go to games to worry about your feelings or if you like her or not. She goes because she has 2 seniors and a junior on the team and she loves and supports them !!!! And SHE IS THEIR BIGGEST CHEERLEADER AND THEIR BIGGEST FAN !!!! 

Yes,I would be the second answer---FOR SURE!Hope your boys have a great season....Last thing I need is another woman to tell me what to do.:roflol:

• Like 2

On 10/3/2020 at 12:33 PM, OSFootballMomof2 said:

Well If that mom wants to yell then cheer for your team. Not yell and look like an ignorant idiot wanting penalties when it’s clear that she has no understanding of the rules. It’s also a really classy look to yell at opposing teams 14-18 year old kids and yelling to get off the field. It’s a real classy look... By the way, this has nothing to do with cheering for your kids or being a cheerleader because the woman being discussed here clearly wanted to be heard yelling at the refs and kids. Yell for your kids all you want but it’s best to keep your mouth shut yelling at opposing teams players refs when you don’t have a clue as to what the rules are. Take what I said how you want, but the majority agree that doing what she did is just a trashy look. 

4 hours ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Well If that mom wants to yell then cheer for your team. Not yell and look like an ignorant idiot wanting penalties when it’s clear that she has no understanding of the rules. It’s also a really classy look to yell at opposing teams 14-18 year old kids and yelling to get off the field. It’s a real classy look... By the way, this has nothing to do with cheering for your kids or being a cheerleader because the woman being discussed here clearly wanted to be heard yelling at the refs and kids. Yell for your kids all you want but it’s best to keep your mouth shut yelling at opposing teams players refs when you don’t have a clue as to what the rules are. Take what I said how you want, but the majority agree that doing what she did is just a trashy look. 

I think your talking to that "trashy" looking person.Read between the lines.:roflol: