How soft is east Hickman.

MannBlue

7 hours ago, MannBlue said:

You never say anything, bla bla bla bla. You and that idiot from McEwen need to go rub bellies against each other.  The question still remains, what does it say to your team when your coach won’t let you play. I will tell you what it says.  It tells me he knows he does not have a decent football team and that is the only way he can get wins.  Now you can go roll around on your magic carpet and dream of the glory days. Maybe the fat boys in McEwen will bring you some bbq.  

And the crier in chief shows up to the party. 

11 minutes ago, MannBlue said:

Dude he is from McEwen. McEwen is  the Indian word for special Ed. 

Omg! I’ve already said I’d of what your saying. McEwen claim to fame is beating Waverly last year. We were an average team without a QB. The Wills brother’s didn’t run wild on our average defense either. Nothing against that senior group last year! I love each one of them! But they payed unfortunately without a QB. And the QB won Region MVP! Lol Congratulations McEwen Todd’s! You beat Waverly in 2019! Now go win your region make a run in the playoffs and get those fat lineman new haircuts!

3 minutes ago, JumboTron said:

Omg! I’ve already said I’d of what your saying. McEwen claim to fame is beating Waverly last year. We were an average team without a QB. The Wills brother’s didn’t run wild on our average defense either. Nothing against that senior group last year! I love each one of them! But they payed unfortunately without a QB. And the QB won Region MVP! Lol Congratulations McEwen Todd’s! You beat Waverly in 2019! Now go win your region make a run in the playoffs and get those fat lineman new haircuts!

They aren’t winning their region and Waverly dang sure ain’t winning theirs.

• Thanks 1