Mairvul heads ovur two Fulltun

STARSNBARS

Thiz iz a vurry vurry scirry gaim fer our littull fellers........Furst hits bein' played ovur att tha hoam ov tha Falcuns.....Seccund FHS haz a vurry vurry emprooved teem........Coach Black iz a xcellunt coach......Mairvul cain't git goin' inn tha furst haif and laist thay ere onn a winnin' streek......Thairfour eye haiv maid tha Falcuns a urlee 71.7 pt. favritt.....Eye jist hoap we cain keap hit clost......:unsure:

Heck, we have played the best team in 5A and now we get the best team in 6A. I wish we would have scheduled the trifecta and played the best team in 3A this year. Just a brutal stretch for the Falcons right now.

Hopefully we can get STARZ’s point spread a little higher before Thursday before I place my bet. 

This Maryville team had a lot of spots to fill this year and more than usual. A lot of youth on this team and I'm still just learning more about them every week as it goes along. I enjoy watching a team like this as it grows getting ready for the playoffs. The defense so far this year has outshined the offense but that is to be expected because that side of the ball is where we got hurt the worst by graduation. A lot of new names I'm hearing every weeks that we'll be hearing for a few more years. Just glad we got this season off and rolling considering the Covid hurdles every team has had to jump so far.

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This Maryville team had a lot of spots to fill this year and more than usual. A lot of youth on this team and I'm still just learning more about them every week as it goes along. I enjoy watching a team like this as it grows getting ready for the playoffs. The defense so far this year has outshined the offense but that is to be expected because that side of the ball is where we got hurt the worst by graduation. A lot of new names I'm hearing every weeks that we'll be hearing for a few more years. Just glad we got this season off and rolling considering the Covid hurdles every team has had to jump so far.

You'll be hearing more names each week, but I'm really proud of this Sr. class. There were more than a few I wasn't sure too sure about as they were coming up (especially after they got shutout against Alcoa years ago), but they've proved me wrong and couldn't have led this team any better. If C5 can trust his arm and let it rip a few more times a game they'll really start putting up some big scores.

Since we're off Friday the 9th and no other teams in the county are playing I'm going to go on a fieldtrip and pick the worst two teams with the worst two records at a place I've never been before so I can be thankful for what I have been used to for over fifty years and not take things for granted. It's about time to make that trip I think.