AP TOP 10 CLASS 1A SEPT 28, 2020

Southtowner

8 hours ago, powerp said:

Gordy reminds me of a Sequatchie/Bledsoe mix. I don't think they are as good as Bledsoe but don't think they are as bad as Sequatchie. The key for teams in single A is how do you key on two stud running backs, spy a qb, and cover 2 deep threat and 1 possession receiver on every play? I could be wrong, but I think teams will have to score at least 28 to have a chance in the east side of the playoffs. I'm real curious to see what we do against Meigs. They are nasty up front and I want to see if we can compete with them. Tough game coming up.

Well to be honest you have to hit the QB EVERY play and you take the deep game away, which that is not your strength anyway.Your QB is good but not great he wont beat a good team throwing the ball.Now pick your poison with Frame and Kelley one of them is going to get loose you can just bet on it.Your line play is not as good as past teams but good enough for any 1A team,your skills make up any short comings.The issue this year is other than MAYBE Gordy you all wont break a sweat in 1A the only team that can beat the Pirates is COVID.JMO.

1 hour ago, Pirate1999 said:

Next head coach has already been chosen and it’s no secret and he’s on staff. Only one person will decide the next head coach and that’s Vic himself. So you can put them rumors to rest.... 

I guess you aren't in the know then.  That's what I thought until I was told different. Just remember this

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

I guess you aren't in the know then.  That's what I thought until I was told different. Just remember this

If you were told it’s Chris Jones it’s not. Remember him trying to give plays to you Jasper folks after scouting our practice a few years back... Vic will never forget that, Period. Vic will make next hire and it’s already done.  I have known Vic for 40 years. Trust me, he will name next head coach when he decides to hang it up. It’s done. 

5 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

If you were told it’s Chris Jones it’s not. Remember him trying to give plays to you Jasper folks after scouting our practice a few years back... Vic will never forget that, Period. Vic will make next hire and it’s already done.  I have known Vic for 40 years. Trust me, he will name next head coach when he decides to hang it up. It’s done. 

I honestly hope it's the one on staff. A few are people asking for funding for a different coach. It's not a secret 

13 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Haven't heard about that :roflolk:

Being honest about that it was a very trying time for our kids. They had to deal with a lot of stuff that they shouldn't have had to. Sometimes adults can set some pretty bad examples. I believe some of the stuff was dropped but the main man Coach Mac should've been held more liable. I do believe he got the wheels in motion for it. These guys were coaches on staff but it's not like they were born and raised here. Mac was from Franklin I believe. One coach was from Jasper but had bounced around in school and was known as trouble. The other 2 coaches were from Dunlap and South Pittsburg. It happened on our watch so we have to own it but, its not like a bunch of "Jasper" people did it.

Dad Burnit, what in tarnation is this HEEP of mess! Old Pirate relaxing @ sipping on a cup of coffee spit the dentures out and the skillet slingers new mutt took off with them. OP jumped up stumped OP’s toe tearing a big toenail halve off. Youngon by the time OP stopped hopping and moaning that mutt thinking the dentures was a doggy chewing toy. That mutt didn’t leave a nary tooth neither. As to yous crap fake excuse, the coaches were employees of Jasper Jailhouse High. One was mostly educated in Jasper where musta learnd devious activities. One feller from Dumlap & one homegrown product. Coacht Fellers knowds you Jailhouse sort of fellers ain’t near being qualified as real smart! But you Fellers has still got one coaching your youngons! What is that excuse? You inbreeds round the jailhouse sure nuff making the county look bad & stupid too! YepReconSo Btw, OP needs a billing address fer them dentures! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

45 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit, what in tarnation is this HEEP of mess! Old Pirate relaxing @ sipping on a cup of coffee spit the dentures out and the skillet slingers new mutt took off with them. OP jumped up stumped OP’s toe tearing a big toenail halve off. Youngon by the time OP stopped hopping and moaning that mutt thinking the dentures was a doggy chewing toy. That mutt didn’t leave a nary tooth neither. As to yous crap fake excuse, the coaches were employees of Jasper Jailhouse High. One was mostly educated in Jasper where musta learnd devious activities. One feller from Dumlap & one homegrown product. Coacht Fellers knowds you Jailhouse sort of fellers ain’t near being qualified as real smart! But you Fellers has still got one coaching your youngons! What is that excuse? You inbreeds round the jailhouse sure nuff making the county look bad & stupid too! YepReconSo Btw, OP needs a billing address fer them dentures! 

Hmmmmm.... dentures??  Now I know why cousin Lester likes you having you around drinking his juice.

Recon so

2 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

Is it defensive coach y’all hire this year and did he use to be the head coach from Trousdale at one time 

That is the original plan. There has been a meeting with prominent donors in sp to bring in another HC after this season. That is 100% from 3 different people with ties. Whether or not that happens is another story. The "head coach in waiting" is aware of undermining as well.

Edited by PurplePower68