Brainerd @ Tullahoma

TTownFan50

3 minutes ago, Frauddle said:

The Wildcats are running through everyone. They're a scary team right now. Can anyone remaining on their schedule compete with them before the playoffs. Nolensville? Nolensville seems down compared to last year and contact tracing has gotten them recently. 

Nolensville doesn't have anything for Tullahoma. 

Tullahoma is a good football smart team with speed, they rarely give up a big play...one of Brainerds touchdowns was a pick 6, which cut score to 20-14. Tullahoma responded with a touchdown drive and never looked back.  Brainerd has size, talent, and speed, they will make noise in 3A especially if they can mesh as a team.  If Tullahoma stays focused, healthy, and avoid the Chinese virus, they will have home field advantage in the playoffs and then we shall see how far they can go.

Tullahoma has one road game remaining, Oct. 16 at Lawrence Co. A win in Lawrenceburg would secure a playoff berth. The following week the Wildcats host Nolensville. A victory against the Knights would clinch the Region 4-4A title. In week 11 the Cats host Maplewood, where Tullahoma could secure its first undefeated regular season since 1999.

I don't see any team in Region 3-4A challenging the Wildcats. Expect Tullahoma and Marshall Co. to play again in the quarterfinals at Wilkins Stadium. If the Cats get to the semifinals, they will host whatever beast from the East emerges. 

All of those goals are reachable, but the Wildcats must keep the focus on one game at a time and STAY COVID-FREE!

On 10/3/2020 at 9:39 PM, leadfarmer said:

For the most part. MC is leaps and bounds better now than they were when they played Tullahoma.  

as someone who watched ol’ tully dismantle my rebels in winchester a few moons ago, i will say ol’ tully is leaps and bounds better than they were early in the season as well

16 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

They better keep their playmaker healthy.

I will say that Tullahoma is far from the team they were a year ago and while Tullahoma has a very fast multi position player, they can win big without him as they did Friday night. Tullahoma’s defense is really impressive and only gave up 1 score Friday night.  Marshall is no doubt getting better by the week, but the same is true for Tullahoma!