South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

1 minute ago, rlh said:

No.  I had it planned, but the deck as been stacked against me this year.

Hate that for ya man, hopefully you will get to watch it televised. I'm pretty sure it will be a good game and Im sure neither team has seen an offense or defense like either team is gonna bring.

Edited by Imthayeti

6 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I saw that lol, we were picked to win by 58 % until that commanding ghost win by the pirates. :lol:

It's on the MaxiPreppy website as well.   I contacted Massey and let him know.  I don't use that other unapproved MaxiPreppy website so I didn't bother to alert them. 

I can't help but think about and wonder how this COVID19 year has skewed the ratings of the computers mathematical algorithms.  

Just now, Southtowner said:

It's on the MaxiPreppy website as well.   I contacted Massey and let him know.  I don't use that other unapproved MaxiPreppy website so I didn't bother to alert them. 

I can't help but think about and wonder how this COVID19 year has skewed the ratings of the computers mathematical algorithms.  

I believe Massey uses the Covid 1-0 in their records. So a teams defense would look to have improved, but the offensive rating would drop. And opposite  on the losing team.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I believe Massey uses the Covid 1-0 in their records. So a teams defense would look to have improved, but the offensive rating would drop. And opposite  on the losing team.

Idk if it's used or not.  I posed the question.  If anything of the sort is used it will definitely alter things.  My best guess is the game never existed.   Not even on the schedule as that also would skew the strength analysis.  

On 10/3/2020 at 6:57 AM, TheAmbassador said:

Excited about the opportunity to finally watch the Pirates play a game. There isn’t any ticket drama with this one is there? I went up the road to the Marion and Bledsoe game last night. 

I asked once and didn't receive an answer.  So,  I'll ask again.  Did you get a ticket for this game?