South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Wasnt our best work should have beat them worse. Refs were bad they have been bad almost every game 

I didn’t make the game, and turned the live stream off once we got it to 28-7 but I heard there was a play where we broke a long run and the ref threw a flag after the play. Any truth to that?

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

I didn’t make the game, and turned the live stream off once we got it to 28-7 but I heard there was a play where we broke a long run and the ref threw a flag after the play. Any truth to that?

Man I can’t remember there were several questionable calls. 

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Y’all are big and athletic for sure... reminds me of Dekalb County, but you guys are a notch or to above them all around... that’s me just comparing speed and size.. Good looking football team for sure!

Thanks  that link is in this thread. You could also search Chattanooga cw. Any h2o games online ? I’m watching Milan vs Covington right now I’ve been watching football all day 

Just now, Tide21 said:

Thanks  that link is in this thread. You could also search Chattanooga cw. Any h2o games online ? I’m watching Milan vs Covington right now I’ve been watching football all day 

NFHS has all our home games. $10.00 a month to subscribe, but well worth it.

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

It didn’t freeze on me but I have gigabit internet 

Yall (Peabody)  use to have a live stream of all your games and could also rewatch those games.  What happened to that website?  When I try that link it says page can not be found. 

I haven't clicked on it this year to watch but had it bookmarked.