South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

4 minutes ago, powerp said:

One big thing for SP is for the first time we have a kicker. So, if there are 4th and 5 or so from inside the 20 I look for us to line one up. Dude is good for a freshman.

I've read some of your threads and remember some of you all saying that. We will expect the fake.:mrgreen:

7 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Well shoot. Would love to watch this game in person. Do you guys stream the game on NFHS?

I don't know if any tickets are still available. Like Yeti said, call the high school Monday. They are some very friendly folks there.

Also, I believe the game will be live streamed as game of the week in the Chattanooga area.   I or someone else can post a link.  Game of the week on CW Chattanooga is what I've been told. 

36 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I've read some of your threads and remember some of you all saying that. We will expect the fake.:mrgreen:

Haha. The boy can kick though seriously. I think he will be the highest prospect from SP in a long while. Hasn't missed an xp since first game and that was because of a botched snap. Heck we even practice them now.

39 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

We dont, but from my understanding someone told me the CW will be televising this game.

The game is on the CW for sure. I saw them promoting it last night. They do a very good job usually and camera action is getting better. I saw a few of there early games and they missed some big plays. 

21 minutes ago, powerp said:

Haha. The boy can kick though seriously. I think he will be the highest prospect from SP in a long while. Hasn't missed an xp since first game and that was because of a botched snap. Heck we even practice them now.

I have found it funny that in all my years watching high school football a good kicker has been the hardest to come by. Meigs ever gets a soccer team and that will remedy that. 

21 minutes ago, sportman said:

The game is on the CW for sure. I saw them promoting it last night. They do a very good job usually and camera action is getting better. I saw a few of there early games and they missed some big plays. 

They covered us at Sequatchie two years ago. I've not seen a crew do it better honestly around here.

11 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I have found it funny that in all my years watching high school football a good kicker has been the hardest to come by. Meigs ever gets a soccer team and that will remedy that. 

I think you will be impressed by him. His leg isn't crazy strong on kickoffs yet but he can routinely kick it with a lot of height to the 10 which allows coverage unit to come down.