South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

3 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

If they pony up and get the coach (that the boosters didn't have a meeting about lol) it may be a different story. 

Gotta get the checkbook out though

If you pony up you can admit how jealous you really are. Our next Coach was on the field tonight. Would you like to bet 5 years off of coacht on it.

8 minutes ago, team69 said:

Everybody including most SP people got tied of all the BS last year. There is not much difference between you and that bunch. 

Ok I will stop, I haven't been on here almost all year because of that trash last year. I have always openly admitted to recruiting every player I can to Greenback. And I will never change. What sux is that everyone else acting like they don't. I am not affiliated with the program, but I love watching us win from the bed of a truck. And for you to try and say for a something something second that you tried to stop those piece of crap guys from saying all they did last year you can kiss my shiney white butt. They constantly berated a great family all year long and it's unforgivable.

I felt we outplayed South Pitt for quarters 1, 2, and 4. Quarter 3 definitely goes to them. Sp when clicking is an outstanding football team. They didnt have a bad game we just have a good team as well. Sometimes good teams are able to take you out of your rythm and that's what happened tonight I believe. 

3 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Ok I will stop, I haven't been on here almost all year because of that trash last year. I have always openly admitted to recruiting every player I can to Greenback. And I will never change. What sux is that everyone else acting like they don't. I am not affiliated with the program, but I love watching us win from the bed of a truck. And for you to try and say for a something something second that you tried to stop those piece of crap guys from saying all they did last year you can kiss my shiney white butt. They constantly berated a great family all year long and it's unforgivable.

I never heard one SP poster on the T last year say to the two knuckles to stop saying what they were about Greenback. Not once...

3 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

And you can kiss mine

11 minutes ago, team69 said:

If you pony up you can admit how jealous you really are. Our next Coach was on the field tonight. Would you like to bet 5 years off of coacht on it.

I would bet my Coach T acct against all sp ones forever 

Gotta come up with the money though. I've been told the amount

Edited by PurplePower68

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I felt we outplayed South Pitt for quarters 1, 2, and 4. Quarter 3 definitely goes to them. Sp when clicking is an outstanding football team. They didnt have a bad game we just have a good team as well. Sometimes good teams are able to take you out of your rythm and that's what happened tonight I believe. 

If SP defense would play like they did in the 3rd quarter they would win 1A,2A and get beat in the 4th round by Alcoa.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I agree. Cookeville will be boring in 1A this year but 2A will be a ballgame. I’m really surprised how good Meigs is after the Swafford  era. Film doesn’t do you guys justice.