Heritage at White House

BDP2003

White House got a much needed win last night against Portland and looks to continue to ride their momentum this coming Friday against cross-town rival Heritage. Springfield appears to be the class of the region but 2-4 are up the in air at this point. Expect a heavy dose of the run game from each; Blackburn for WH and Mapes for Heritage. Looking like it’s going to be another night for great weather! BDP!

4 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

Yeah Watertown’s region you only gotta win 2 to get in.  Who you got in this one @JacketLover ??

Still debating Copa. The move of 9 to QB should help you guys going forward. The Pats offense is somewhat vanilla. Shutting down Mapes is key for you guys obviously. I look for a 20-17 type game but not sure who wins. The Devils have the kicking game edge IMO, and that may be the deciding factor. 

I watched the heritage vs East Robertson game.  Idk if they’re a different team now than they were then, but I just wasn’t very impressed with them.  And to be fair I haven’t been very impressed with us this year either.  I guess I’m just biased and know how good we could be if we’d play like it.  

38 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

I watched the heritage vs East Robertson game.  Idk if they’re a different team now than they were then, but I just wasn’t very impressed with them.  And to be fair I haven’t been very impressed with us this year either.  I guess I’m just biased and know how good we could be if we’d play like it.  

I know you said your brother plays for East. How is the Groves kid... I heard he had pretty bad injury?