Heritage at White House

BDP2003

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

I’ll eat my crow as well. I picked the Blue Devils to win. I have no idea how the game went other than the scores I saw, but it sounds like Heritage picked the right time to turn it up a notch. 

@Fryinpan66 I’ll ask you a question. You’ve seen both Creek Wood and Springfield play your Pats at home. How do you think their end of the year matchup will pan out? I know what I think but I’d like an unbiased opinion. The CW staff was at our game last week against Central, and I hope they think that’s the team they will face. I don’t know if they know or not but due to multiple issues like quarantining, contact tracing, poor grades, etc, they basically saw the Jacket JV play Central. 

If Springfield plays their “A” game they should beat Creek Wood by at least 2 scores. The Red Hawks have 2 stars, #2 Elijah Donaldson & #32 Michael Harris. Stop those 2 on Offense and the Yellow Jackets shouldn’t have any problems. Both players are good on both sides of the ball. Donaldson ball hawks from the Safety Position and Harris is all over the field from the Middle Linebacker position. They are a good team, but they won’t be able to match the Yellow Jackets speed and physicality. 

3 hours ago, bigstick12 said:

3 to 4 years ago I would pick the blue devils every single time but now days I'd say this game could go either way and is more in favor of the pats but very little. White house will play it's best game of the year come Friday "book that"

Game was last week.  BDP loss.  They got boat raced by the Pats in the 2nd half.  BDP had three turnover in the 2nd half 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bigstick12 said:

3 to 4 years ago I would pick the blue devils every single time but now days I'd say this game could go either way and is more in favor of the pats but very little. White house will play it's best game of the year come Friday "book that"

Heritage tied the all-time series up last Friday. The Patriots are just the better team right now. Heritage will Lose 17 Seniors this year and next year could be down, we’ll see. WH has their weapon coming back, he just needs some help. 

3 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

Heritage tied the all-time series up last Friday. The Patriots are just the better team right now. Heritage will Lose 17 Seniors this year and next year could be down, we’ll see. WH has their weapon coming back, he just needs some help. 

Both are good programs and I feel like white house will get back to it's traditional ways and be like the they were a few year ago.

2 hours ago, bigstick12 said:

Both are good programs and I feel like white house will get back to it's traditional ways and be like the they were a few year ago.

Probably so. I played against some very good WH teams in High School. They Won the State my Sophomore year in 1997. Them Blue Devils beat us (Greenbrier) 10-5. I believe that was the fewest points they scored all season. Of course, the Bobcats had an exceptional Defense. 

21 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

Probably so. I played against some very good WH teams in High School. They Won the State my Sophomore year in 1997. Them Blue Devils beat us (Greenbrier) 10-5. I believe that was the fewest points they scored all season. Of course, the Bobcats had an exceptional Defense. 

White house had some really good teams in the 80's as well.