Copper Basin @ McMinn Central

TheCommander

The wheelchair guy was detained and nearly went to jail. He wasn't the innocent one, I assure you on that. The officer who was on the scene is a very good friend and told me what actually happened. Central folks were not who started the ruckus, heck, our folks were the happy ones there! 

Edited by elhosel

10 minutes ago, elhosel said:

The wheelchair guy was detained and nearly went to jail. He wasn't the innocent one, I assure you on that. The officer who was on the scene is a very good friend and told me what actually happened. Central folks were not who started the ruckus, heck, our folks were the happy ones there! 

Always 2 sides to a story but you don’t punch a guy in a wheelchair. 

2 hours ago, elhosel said:

I went back and watched the entire game again from the live stream video the school system does with this COVID crap. I watched 77 on every play and I counted 2 actual pancakes but also had 2 holding calls and one of the pancakes was actually another hold/takedown that wasn't called. He is a good player but was not spectacular last night. And as for the wheelchair guy getting punched, according to the other adults that were around that mess said he was the one who started it with some very cruel comments toward a player and his family. Central folks were not the aggressor. 

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/11017857/5f56e351a019031a5cebb2fa I’d like to see 77s holding calls and these are his highlights on Hudl and I don’t see a hold

1 hour ago, elhosel said:

Well, I stand by the story told to me as the truth, nobody else was detained and not one person from Basin seemed to care that no one from the Central fans had done anything wrong. I am glad it wasn't worse and everyone got home safe. 

Well I was there. So frankly, I don't care what story you were told.

Luckily for the Central fan, I didn't see them punch the man in the wheelchair, who is a paraplegic senior. Otherwise, I would be responding to you fellas from county jail.

I was there when the Central fan got decked. I was there when the police investigated. I was there when the Basin fan elected not to press charges on the Central fan.

There is nothing aggressive about a paralyzed senior citizen. The whole scene was instigated by a group of Central players that decided to wait on Basin players at the gate. #10, #6, and #8. Words were exchanged, a paraplegic old man was punched, and the Central fan was clocked in response.