Landers at Dogs part 2

pujo

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

Should of. After watching Hudl my sons roughing the passer wasnt a good call. He pushed with open hands right after the ball was released. A little acting helped with that call. 

That a penalty every time and did you see the holding on the kickoff return, Whole line was off sides on the 4th and 2 play,  not a single holding call in 2 complete games, you feller played hard but you were petted in both games.

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

That a penalty every time and did you see the holding on the kickoff return, Whole line was off sides on the 4th and 2 play,  not a single holding call in 2 complete games, you feller played hard but you were petted in both games.

Well it was roughing the punter. That a penalty every time. Hampton held all night nothing called. Block in the backs not called. Sounds like a lot of missed calls then.

33 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Well it was roughing the punter. That a penalty every time. Hampton held all night nothing called. Block in the backs not called. Sounds like a lot of missed calls then.

Bottom line 44 to 14,just a little worse than the last time. Think you guy were the one's without holding calls. They spotted some on Hampton. Get real.

Just now, pujo said:

Bottom line 44 to 14,just a little worse than the last time. Think you guy were the one's without holding calls. They spotted some on Hampton. Get real.

There you are bringing up the score about beating a 1a that you should beat. I’m not trying to make mad but bottom line is take away the QB for guys the 2 teams are almost even. But you guys have him and he is a difference maker. 

5 minutes ago, Appvol said:

There you are bringing up the score about beating a 1a that you should beat. I’m not trying to make mad but bottom line is take away the QB for guys the 2 teams are almost even. But you guys have him and he is a difference maker. 

None of it matters now,its over, we'll have both hands full this week. Think you can win out the rest of the season and win a game or 2 in the playoffs. Been a good year for you guys.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

None of it matters now,its over, we'll have both hands full this week. Think you can win out the rest of the season and win a game or 2 in the playoffs. Been a good year for you guys.

I hope you are right. Next week game for you guys will be a good one. Hope you guys get the W. Should seal up the conference for you guys and at least 2 home playoff games. I really enjoyed our 2 games they really help us get better.

From seeing SG several times this year here is the breakdown: 

- Their overall athletes are better this year than last

- Last year's OL was better and much bigger, this years bunch is quicker

- QB (Myers) is what makes them go, if something happens to him they will be in bad shape. 

- RB's (20 and 24) are tough, physical, hard nosed players. In my opinion, they are what make SG good, especially on defense

- Their secondary is really athletic and LB's struggle in pass coverage. 

-Their defense is a 3-4 look but they LOVE to bring pressure from the edge from the boundary. 

- # 2 is by far their best WR, he is Myer's go to on the deep ball

- #5 is their hybrid TE / WR, did not play last year but he can be a difference maker because of his athletic ability. 

- Hampton can take advantage of their size up front and their QB is a stud. I do think it will be a closer game because it being at SG, we all know how the Greene County Refs are especially on rebel hill. Hope the Bulldogs can get the W. Big fan of the Lunsfords. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

- QB (Myers) is what makes them go, if something happens to him they will be in bad shape. 

- RB's (20 and 24) are tough, physical, hard nosed players. In my opinion, they are what make SG good, especially on defense

-Their defense is a 3-4 look but they LOVE to bring pressure from the edge from the boundary. 

- #5 is their hybrid TE / WR, did not play last year but he can be a difference maker because of his athletic ability. 

- Hampton can take advantage of their size up front and their QB is a stud. I do think it will be a closer game because it being at SG, we all know how the Greene County Refs are especially on rebel hill. Hope the Bulldogs can get the W. Big fan of the Lunsfords. 

'32, we have to be disciplined Friday night. We do that and complete our assignments, we'll make it a ballgame. 

10 hours ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Good post.

20 hours ago, Appvol said:

Used a whole different approach the last game,more than one way to skin a cat.