Landers at Dogs part 2

pujo

24 minutes ago, pujo said:

Actually ,you shouldn't have even scored on the kickoff return ,you're son was holding like heck. They refuse to call holding on you guys.

My son is not on kickoff return.LOL!!!!!!! As for my son all I know is he had good Hudl film against your OL and DL even being held and doubled team. 

Just now, Appvol said:

My son is not on kickoff return.LOL!!!!!!! As for my son all I know is he had good Hudl film against your OL and DL even being held and doubled team. 

He actually got held. Not sure who it was holding but its obvious on film. Our kid got raped and no call. Gets fairly obvious when you go multiple games without a hold, its not an accident. They never call um all but they've spotted them on us in EVERY game against you guys. Just have to be realistic. You know it as well as do.

30 minutes ago, pujo said:

Really good player and an even better youngun. 

Thank you. I hope and pray every night he is nothing like me when gets older. I know we like to go back and forth in FUN but you also have 2 really good sons. What’s even better is hopefully you will get to watch your grandson play one day.

Edited by Appvol

8 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Thank you. I hope and pray every night he is nothing like me when gets older. I know we like to go back and forth in FUN but you also have 2 really good sons. What’s even better is hopefully you will get to watch your grandson play on day.

I count my blessings every day. 

32 minutes ago, harley04 said:

Picked Hampton I know SG is a very good team but go dogs. Saw someone putting out numbers had us last man in 2a, we;ll see.It would be justice we have been smallest in 3a 4 years.:mrgreen:  

We miss you,it was fun, shoot were on the border of 1a.