POWELL @ WEST IS FINALLY HERE! RIVALRY THURSDAY GAME!

keepitmoving

3 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I'm sure he's chomping at the bit to get back out there, but I'd love to see him get healthy, especially when they've played so well without him. Foust, Greene, and Collins have all been incredible this season.

Ya that is the nice thing with Powell.  They are loaded at WR.  They also have Magdos, and Jones to.  Crazy talent at the skill spots. 

Just now, keepitmoving said:

Ya that is the nice thing with Powell.  They are loaded at WR.  They also have Magdos, and Jones to.  Crazy talent at the skill spots. 

Yeah, can't forget about those guys. Never seen anything like this at Powell. To have 6 legitimate WR options is just crazy. Jones is the only senior of the bunch, correct?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

I’ll make my prediction.... with West having that many pieces to the puzzle out this week I am going to give this one to Powell by......

several trickles.....

I don’t normally pen scores in but I will say something like 42-14

Knowing the gravity of the game, I bet West dresses Blair, and the Mattress brothers.  I believe Rogers has a broken leg so he wont suit up.   

2 hours ago, keepitmoving said:

Knowing the gravity of the game, I bet West dresses Blair, and the Mattress brothers.  I believe Rogers has a broken leg so he wont suit up.   

Had no clue the two starting wr's/cb's are both out and it sounds like Rogers is done for the year...that being the case ive now got Powell 45-14 with those guys out.

Edited by WestHigh4Life

16 hours ago, guthook said:

So we're essentially split 50/50 right now.

This (50/50) may be the reason there isn't more chatter. People aren't sure how this game will go. Both teams have a lot of strengths and few weaknesses. Penalties and turnovers to be the difference! I think Powell comes out on top in a close one.