CLINTON @ FULTON

92Dragon

Falcons really miss their top 2 wr's who were hurt in 1st Qtr in Maryville game  .. thats 4 starters to a team who plays 8 or 9 guys both ways  ... just some bad luck.. the qb for clinton is elusive  .. Falcons really undisciplined tonight .. about 140 yards In penalties.. but they pulled out a win  .. they will have to scrap rest of year due to injuries  .. counting the kid who hurt knee in preseason they are without top 3 play makers on offense  ... gotta play on ..

18 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Jevonne Shepherd left Clinton for Oak Ridge. Brandon Davis left Clinton for Coalfield. Dakota Hood left Clinton for Oliver Springs. Several players left Clinton for Grace over the years. There have been 2 leave Clinton for Halls after last season. I could go on and on, but unfortunately, kids transferring to other schools is the new normal this day and age.

What year did Shepherd come to Oak Ridge?  Was he on the football team here?  

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2020 at 4:45 PM, 92Dragon said:

Jevonne Shepherd left Clinton for Oak Ridge. Brandon Davis left Clinton for Coalfield. Dakota Hood left Clinton for Oliver Springs. Several players left Clinton for Grace over the years. There have been 2 leave Clinton for Halls after last season. I could go on and on, but unfortunately, kids transferring to other schools is the new normal this day and age.

92dragon can you blame them.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 4:45 PM, 92Dragon said:

Isiac Chapman left Clinton for Oak Ridge. Matthew Pyke left for AC. If Clinton could keep the players that are supposed to go to Clinton at Clinton, then they would be more competitive.  

Isn't there a "school" in Karns that has had several Clinton players receive" " scholarships" " to attend football...I mean class there?  I remember two of Clinton's former coaches recruiting...I mean coaching there.  Clinton's problems might start with community...coaches...and children.  Just thinking... 

PS - Loyalty?

:popcorneater:

Edited by CardinalGrey
  • Like 1