Betsy vs Greeneville

BetsyCyclones16

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

lol that’s a big Negative. Besides 4 titles in football GREENEVILLE has won numerous titles across the board in so many sports. Soccer both boys and girls have won what 3/4 each in the past like 5 years and I believe the boys had a 3 peat and weren’t able to defend because of Covid. 
Don’t let a few good football years blind your judgement. 
Man I hope y’all missed me because it feels good to be on here aside from all the personal life issues that are on going for myself. 

Hope your life issues get better Devilman.

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

lol that’s a big Negative. Besides 4 titles in football GREENEVILLE has won numerous titles across the board in so many sports. Soccer both boys and girls have won what 3/4 each in the past like 5 years and I believe the boys had a 3 peat and weren’t able to defend because of Covid. 
Don’t let a few good football years blind your judgement. 
Man I hope y’all missed me because it feels good to be on here aside from all the personal life issues that are on going for myself. 

Well it’s nice to have ya back and do some real smack talk.  We’ve had ole Tim McGraw in here telling us how good DB is (which I do think they have a good team this year) and mavs is back like the same ole broken record.  Either way good to have you back,  don’t run off so quick this time.

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

We’ve heard this for what 4 years now is it? He’s going to have switch hands soon to keep counting how many disappointments he’s had because of the Greene Team. 

I guess he is proud because Betsy hasn’t had any luck beating the Mavs but last year it would of happened but there was a Greene team that was in there way and you know what happened...Enough said 

3 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Well it’s nice to have ya back and do some real smack talk.  We’ve had ole Tim McGraw in here telling us how good DB is (which I do think they have a good team this year) and mavs is back like the same ole broken record.  Either way good to have you back,  don’t run off so quick this time.

At least he says he likes the Cyclones but I hope he keeps pulling for the team we’re playing because we are undefeated when he pulls against us.Tim didn’t you say the Devils was going to win Friday night.

5 minutes ago, lawnman said:

I guess he is proud because Betsy hasn’t had any luck beating the Mavs but last year it would of happened but there was a Greene team that was in there way and you know what happened...Enough said 

The AC QB's start seeing INT's everywhere when AC plays the Greene Devils.  In the last 3 playoff games AC has thrown 8 total picks to 2 passing TD's.  Thats should get Mav's In flights stirred up :roflol:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, lawnman said:

At least he says he likes the Cyclones but I hope he keeps pulling for the team we’re playing because we are undefeated when he pulls against us.Tim didn’t you say the Devils was going to win Friday night.

No sir. I said everytime i pick against betsy they make me look ignorant so im going Clones!!!

25 minutes ago, lawnman said:

wait..... I mean yeah.  Devils got this one. *whispers go betsy*

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

You forgot to mention ole Blazer whining around about how Boone can't ever finish a game.....

• Like 1