Houston County travels to Waverly

Wavo2004

9 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Wavo by as much as they want. 

Gotta disagree here unless Waverly cleans it up ! They are capable but a really down GC team gave them all they want and could have won ! I get it ,rust,covid so on so forth ! Bright spots are galore for Waverly but right now In this moment they are a ok team. 

Edited by PeabodyPride

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Gotta disagree here unless Waverly cleans it up ! They are capable but a really down GC team gave them all they want and could have won ! I get it ,rust,covid so on so forth ! Bright spots are galore for Waverly but right now In this moment they are a ok team. 

We gotta clean up all the pens also . They hurt us big time Thursday 

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

Yes ,and utilize the entire playing field to your advantage,you aren't anywhere near as fast as Wavo teams of the past ,that being said ,wide open receivers in space all night Thursday,yet y'all ran into a loaded box .

That's true.  But we have been more of a running team this year plus r 2 best Wr  was out this last game . We get one back this week the other I think is out for the season . 

On 10/10/2020 at 2:19 PM, PeabodyPride said:

Yes ,and utilize the entire playing field to your advantage,you aren't anywhere near as fast as Wavo teams of the past ,that being said ,wide open receivers in space all night Thursday,yet y'all ran into a loaded box .

It's been a little bit of an adjustment for us Waverly fans going from a pass heavy coach to a run heavy coach. Don't get me wrong they both know how to use the other but that's their first choice. Also we went from one that like to totally dominate our opponents to one that in my opinion sand bags somewhat when he thinks we can beat a team without showing everything every game, and for the record I like both coaches but they have differences. Now as for this year's team in just the 3 games I've seen it's been the good, the bad, and the ugly. And it's hard to judge this team as a whole because I'm not sure if we've played more than a game or two without one or more starters missing. One thing for sure is we have to clean up penalties and quit being selfish at times or this season will be shorter than the past few.