Houston County travels to Waverly

Wavo2004

9 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Yup! Waverly and Lewis has a bunch in common! Beat nobodys! You are supposed to pull against my team! I’m Waverly, your Lewis. Y’all make it to semi finals and I’ll give you some respect. Until then Lewis will continue to be known as the “regular season champs”

I pull for other teams beside LC when they have class fans which eliminates you.

6 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

I pull for other teams beside LC when they have class fans which eliminates you.

I don’t have class because I brought up the fact that Lewis Co has great regular seasons but can’t make it pass 2nd round? Just speaking the truth man! Don’t get mad and call me classless because you don’t like what I have to say. (Which is the truth) Like I said, Lewis has to prove themselves. It’s been a long time since they have made it to a Quarter final game! Hope y’all do it! But don’t get mad because I call it like it is! To get respect they gotta earn it. 

35-22 Final Waverly 

Week 0-2 were normal. 

3rd week cancelled to Covid. 
4th week played with very few starters (Covid) 5th week cancelled (Covid)

6th week cancelled (Covid)

7th week (bye) scheduled Gibson (3 starters out)
8th week normal (3 starters out)

9th week ?

10th week?

Only played 6 games so far this season with a 3 week Covid-cation in between, hoping to get some consistency going or at least have our complete team back these last 2 weeks before going into playoffs. 

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

And??? A score of 8-7 in first qt and you talk smack about Waverly?! And you are a Waverly supporter? Fair weather fan I guess. Get outta hear with your negativity. “Oh but you go watch all these “other” teams play so YOU “KNOW”. Peabody played tonight. Should have went to watch them. 

21-8 at half time. Waverly with 3 starters out. They will be back for Riverside. Only 7 Seniors on this team. Only 5 that start. 

Riverside beating Scotts Hill 21-6 at Halftime. Waverly’s freshman and sophomores beat the brakes off of Scotts Hill, you gonna say Riverside is not a semifinal team now? Who Lewis!!?? They a semifinal team?? Beat a bunch if nobody’s. 

I’m not a fair weather fan. I’m a fan that can speak the truth without wearing the blinders. I do not think Waverly will beat Riverside. Does that make me a fair weather fan? If we keep playing like we have we will be a one and done in the playoffs. I’m sorry I speak my mind. 

23 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I’m not a fair weather fan. I’m a fan that can speak the truth without wearing the blinders. I do not think Waverly will beat Riverside. Does that make me a fair weather fan? If we keep playing like we have we will be a one and done in the playoffs. I’m sorry I speak my mind. 

That’s your opinion. You are entitled to it. Doesn’t mean you are right. Not saying I’m right either. I’m just simply stating that this team has had a lot going on this year. Most starters have only played 5 games this season. We missed 3 weeks of football all together. Are we going to look super sharp after all that? Absolutely not. We were short 3 key starters against Gibson and 3 key starters tonight. So when you make smart remarks about a 7-8 ball game in the 1st quarter I think it’s a bit extreme and a bit premature. But it is what it is. I believe if we have everyone back and can practice and play together for these next 2 weeks that this Waverly team will beat Riverside. And if not that’s ok, we can meet again in playoffs and hopefully we can build some consistency by then.

Edited by Trollin

1 minute ago, Trollin said:

That’s your opinion. You are entitled to it. Doesn’t mean you are right. Not saying I’m right either. I’m just simply stating that this team has had a lot going on this year. Most starters have only played 5 games this season. We missed 3 weeks of football all together. Are we going to look super sharp after all that? Absolutely not. We were short 3 key starters against Gibson and 3 key starters tonight. So when you make smart remarks about a 7-8 ball game in the 1st quarter I think it’s a bit extreme and a bit premature. But it is what it is. I believe if we have everyone back and can practice and play together for these next 2 weeks that this Waverly team will beat Riverside. And if not that’s ok, we can meet again in playoffs and hopefully we can build some consistency. 

I hope I’m wrong I really do.

56 minutes ago, Trollin said:

35-22 Final Waverly 

Week 0-2 were normal. 

3rd week cancelled to Covid. 
4th week played with very few starters (Covid) 5th week cancelled (Covid)

6th week cancelled (Covid)

7th week (bye) scheduled Gibson (3 starters out)
8th week normal (3 starters out)

9th week ?

10th week?

Only played 6 games so far this season with a 3 week Covid-cation in between, hoping to get some consistency going or at least have our complete team back these last 2 weeks before going into playoffs. 

And I’m sure you will have another long list of excuses the next game you team underachieves . Your method of running down other teams to deflect from 14-0 (not counting the score will 30 seconds to go) wins against teams like HC is not working.

Edited by ddaddy

27 minutes ago, Trollin said:

That’s your opinion. You are entitled to it. Doesn’t mean you are right. Not saying I’m right either. I’m just simply stating that this team has had a lot going on this year. Most starters have only played 5 games this season. We missed 3 weeks of football all together. Are we going to look super sharp after all that? Absolutely not. We were short 3 key starters against Gibson and 3 key starters tonight. So when you make smart remarks about a 7-8 ball game in the 1st quarter I think it’s a bit extreme and a bit premature. But it is what it is. I believe if we have everyone back and can practice and play together for these next 2 weeks that this Waverly team will beat Riverside. And if not that’s ok, we can meet again in playoffs and hopefully we can build some consistency by then.

I been wondering all.night why all the starters but 2 was not playing defense after we got up 21 to 8. The game wasn't in hand  then . Jus didn't understand that move . 

7 hours ago, ddaddy said:

And I’m sure you will have another long list of excuses the next game you team underachieves . Your method of running down other teams to deflect from 14-0 (not counting the score will 30 seconds to go) wins against teams like HC is not working.

Not excuses bud. Just the truth. Underachieving? I don’t have a single problem with these games. We are winning and getting better. Lewis hasn’t had to miss games. Not only do you miss games, you miss practices. Try going 3 weeks no football in the middle of your season. You need to focus on your panthers and their post season aspirations 

7 hours ago, ddaddy said:

I pray we meet in the Quarter Finals. Would love the opportunity. I know y’all forget what the Quarters look like, but hope y’all find a way

Edited by Trollin

45 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I pray we meet in the Quarter Finals. Would love the opportunity. I know y’all forget what the Quarters look like, but hope y’all find a way

I hope trenton makes it to semis again and we get to play waverly. They put a drainage system in the field it will be dry.