Houston County travels to Waverly

Wavo2004

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

And???

And??? A score of 8-7 in first qt and you talk smack about Waverly?! And you are a Waverly supporter? Fair weather fan I guess. Get outta hear with your negativity. “Oh but you go watch all these “other” teams play so YOU “KNOW”. Peabody played tonight. Should have went to watch them. 

21-8 at half time. Waverly with 3 starters out. They will be back for Riverside. Only 7 Seniors on this team. Only 5 that start. 

Riverside beating Scotts Hill 21-6 at Halftime. Waverly’s freshman and sophomores beat the brakes off of Scotts Hill, you gonna say Riverside is not a semifinal team now? Who Lewis!!?? They a semifinal team?? Beat a bunch if nobody’s. 

13 minutes ago, Trollin said:

And??? A score of 8-7 in first qt and you talk smack about Waverly?! And you are a Waverly supporter? Fair weather fan I guess. Get outta hear with your negativity. “Oh but you go watch all these “other” teams play so YOU “KNOW”. Peabody played tonight. Should have went to watch them. 

21-8 at half time. Waverly with 3 starters out. They will be back for Riverside. Only 7 Seniors on this team. Only 5 that start. 

Riverside beating Scotts Hill 21-6 at Halftime. Waverly’s freshman and sophomores beat the brakes off of Scotts Hill, you gonna say Riverside is not a semifinal team now? Who Lewis!!?? They a semifinal team?? Beat a bunch if nobody’s. 

Why do you have to bring Lewis into it? 

1 minute ago, ddaddy said:

You have beaten NOBODY and barely beating weak teams. Your disrespect  makes it easy to pull against your team 

Yup! Waverly and Lewis has a bunch in common! Beat nobodys! You are supposed to pull against my team! I’m Waverly, your Lewis. Y’all make it to semi finals and I’ll give you some respect. Until then Lewis will continue to be known as the “regular season champs”