Bulldogs to Rebel Hill.

pujo

Just now, Appvol said:

I think the Refs missed a hold on that go ahead TD. Number 50 for SG was pulling the back of the jersey of the Hampton kid. The replay after the extra point shows it pretty good. 

Yeah we saw that also. They picked what they wanted to call.

6 minutes ago, harley04 said:

Pujo sell some of them blue bottles and other treasures get some camera's, until we let modern tech. keep these refs honest it is what it is. :mrgreen:

Stay so busy buying and selling, don't really have time for much else, Drove 4 hr's today to pick up one bottle, wasn't blue but it will do lol

Hampton is a great football team. I hate that the hard work and excellent game played Friday night by both teams gets shadowed because you have to blame the refs. It was all their fault. Biggest bunch of cry babies in the world. I don't see any SG people on here talking about how your offense was leaning every play and it finally got called at the end of the game. Take a loss and enjoy a first round exit.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Joker423 said:

Hampton is a great football team. I hate that the hard work and excellent game played Friday night by both teams gets shadowed because you have to blame the refs. It was all their fault. Biggest bunch of cry babies in the world. I don't see any SG people on here talking about how your offense was leaning every play and it finally got called at the end of the game. Take a loss and enjoy a first round exit.

So you think they called a good game, its either one way or the other.

33 minutes ago, Joker423 said:

We're not a great football team or we would've won Friday night. Great FB teams don't shoot themselves over and over...Or at least the greats don't get caught doing it.

SG won. Why would they be on here complaining? And I'd rather be a cry baby then be an adult hollering the things I heard after our win last year and the crap I heard Friday night! Tell em we're sorry but #49 didn't break his leg in half and our back's necks weren't broken in the pile as they were verbally hoping for...They tried, but all necks still intact :roflolk:

As far as our 1st round game, if Oneida sends us home, it will have been a good team to do so. You sure shouldn't have a problem in your first round game.

I will say SG is better than I thought and Myers is a first class young man...Calls benefited SG at really good times for them as you just posted....As Shawn said, SG is young so "everyone needs to be worried" about them next year too. Well, Hampton is young too.

It's just so darn hard to lose to Shawn and smile afterwards LOL

Edited by uknoit2
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, pujo said:

So you think they called a good game, its either one way or the other.

I think the game was called the same as every game. They were not perfect either way and never will be. But did not cost either team a victory either. I think the targeting call was a make up for a non PI call on the play before.

2 minutes ago, Joker423 said:

I think the game was called the same as every game. They were not perfect either way and never will be. But did not cost either team a victory either. I think the targeting call was a make up for a non PI call on the play before.

I've heard others state that...Still a good call for SG at a good time. A lot of what you read on here from us were replies to people that don't post on here but run their mouths on their lil Facebooks after they read the T...People not necessarily from SG either 

25 minutes ago, Joker423 said:

You could be right but thats not a refs job, if they make up for missed calls, you would have wads of phantom calls. If thats the case,they still owe both teams.