5A Playoffs

Rhea Co.

8 hours ago, Frauddle said:

Agree that the 3 best teams out west are Beech, HC, and Summit. With Shelbyville and Hillsboro right behind them. I think Beech and HC are the clear favorites  then it's the other 3. Hopefully all 5 teams are healthy and we'll get some tremendous playoff games. But Knox teams have to be the favorites until someone out west beats them. 

Perhaps, but as a Beech guy, I’ll say Henry County is the best team Beech has played this year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eers said:

Perhaps, but as a Beech guy, I’ll say Henry County is the best team Beech has played this year. 

And I'm sure Beech has gotten better this year but the scary part is Henry County has improved all across the board in a tremendous way since Week 2. In my opinion this is one of the better teams Henry County has had. I'm very excited to get the playoffs started.

Just now, PatriotsNation said:

And I'm sure Beech has gotten better this year but the scary part is Henry County has improved all across the board in a tremendous way since Week 2. In my opinion this is one of the better teams Henry County has had. I'm very excited to get the playoffs started.

One thing about it... the road to the semis looks pretty easy. I hope they don’t go to sleep again...

Just now, PatriotsNation said:

U dont want THIS Henry County team the way we are playing now. Trust me.

If I'm the bucs I'm dangerous this year if I'm moving to 6a with 6a being locked down by Oakland on the west side and mayville from the east. May be the last chance to go to state for a loooong time. But HC Looks nothing like  week 2. What a good game .. fingers crossed.. we get to see it

2 minutes ago, PatriotsNation said:

So it's our fault we are playing who we would in the playoffs??? 

Not what I said or meant  I respect the HC program and I don’t want someone to beat HC on a fluke. I want to play the best team in the semis and that should be HC. 

• Like 1

Just now, eers said:

Not what I said or meant  I respect the HC program and I don’t want someone to beat HC on a fluke. I want to play the best team in the semis and that should be HC. 

Oh ok my bad totally read that wrong then. I appreciate it. Hopefully we can put our head down and win our way to the semifinals and I'm hoping we get to play Beech. Just feels right for a 5A semifinal to be Beech/Henry County