Week 10 - Oak Ridge vs Powell

CardinalGrey

29 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

How tall? I’m thinking at least 30 feet. 

LOL...we know there won't be a statue but I'll tell you this, I don't want to mess with the guy. He appears a little crazy and crazy people scare me! His face last night, and his voice, and his EYES...they all spoke of POSSESSION!!! LOL...I'm serious, I'm staying away from his ####!!!!! I do wonder what the players really think about him.

4 minutes ago, DirkdIggler1 said:

This is a great win for the wildcats for playoff purposes. I think this means we are the second seed so that means we have an easy first round game against Soddy Daisy and then Fulton in the second round. Followed by either west or Powell in the third round. 

You won't get Fulton. It'll be Rhea County.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Unfortunately, this is a true statement. I also thought that you guys would get Rhea but never count your chickens before they hatch.

I actually hope that OR wins round one and then plays Fulton for three reasons. One, I want Fulton to beat Rhea County because they're in the same region as OR, two is because I like Fulton and actually pull for them, and three because although I don't know him, I like Coach Black, unlike you, who although my guess is you don't know him, you don't like Gaddis. I don't ever understand why posters from other teams post on a different thread and take shots at an opposing coach, but to each his own. I would never get on the Fulton thread and berate Coach Black for his record last year or this year because I don't care and it's none of my business. Some of you folks seem obsessed with Gaddis and pouncing on him on a regular basis. Why don't you pounce on him now? When is the last time Fulton beat Powell? I can answer that......I don't know and I don't care, so don't bother answering the question because it was only said just to make a point. 

13 minutes ago, bonkers said:

I actually hope that OR wins round one and then plays Fulton for three reasons. One, I want Fulton to beat Rhea County because they're in the same region as OR, two is because I like Fulton and actually pull for them, and three because although I don't know him, I like Coach Black, unlike you, who although my guess is you don't know him, you don't like Gaddis. I don't ever understand why posters from other teams post on a different thread and take shots at an opposing coach, but to each his own. I would never get on the Fulton thread and berate Coach Black for his record last year or this year because I don't care and it's none of my business. Some of you folks seem obsessed with Gaddis and pouncing on him on a regular basis. Why don't you pounce on him now? When is the last time Fulton beat Powell? I can answer that......I don't know and I don't care, so don't bother answering the question because it was only said just to make a point. 

Football message board??? Yes, I think so. I’ve got a question for you. When was the last time Fulton beat OR? Don’t answer it publicly. I know you know and it still stings.

4 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Football message board??? Yes, I think so. I’ve got a question for you. When was the last time Fulton beat OR? Don’t answer it publicly. I know you know and it still stings.

Actually, as much as you think you know, you're wrong in this instance, and that will be a tough pill to swallow for a man who seems to know it all. After the win over Powell Friday night, there is no sting at all, at least for me, in a game that was played nearly a year ago...NONE,,,as in ZERO. The fact that you're still thinking about it and talking about it is quite revealing.