Need An Explanation from the TSSAA!

sportsguy22

28 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

With the one game suspensions Shelbyville is facing, I doubt they would want to play Summit either.

They had 16 players out due to contact tracing nonsense, including numerous starters...starting QB and starting running back included. They were all not even in attendance obviously. Secondly, they had three ejected and will miss Friday as they deserve. Lastly, they would not turn down a chance to play for a region championship and would still field a very talented team.

2 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

Looking out for Hillsboro. That’s it. I realize most people probably aren’t though. If nothing could be done I would say no more. However, it still can. Shelbyville could play Summit as well. Both have meaningless games this Friday.

In my opinion only MINE.This is what I think.We had to shut down (Greenback) and we couldnt play a HUGE region game with Coalfield so they got the Covid win.The Fri before last our Opponent Harriman had a Covid Cancel and their season is finished but it opened the night up for us to "get a game",Well Coalfield had an open night as well and we called to try to make that game up but they declined.So as I stated this is MY opinion but if the game can be rescheduled because it is A REGION game and then the one who took the Covid win declines to play the team who HAD NO CHOICE but to forfiet,then that team should get the win taken away.This has caused a major issue in my opinion.It should have been stated if at all possible the games can be rescheduled it should have been mandatory to play it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

In my opinion only MINE.This is what I think.We had to shut down (Greenback) and we couldnt play a HUGE region game with Coalfield so they got the Covid win.The Fri before last our Opponent Harriman had a Covid Cancel and their season is finished but it opened the night up for us to "get a game",Well Coalfield had an open night as well and we called to try to make that game up but they declined.So as I stated this is MY opinion but if the game can be rescheduled because it is A REGION game and then the one who took the Covid win declines to play the team who HAD NO CHOICE but to forfiet,then that team should get the win taken away.This has caused a major issue in my opinion.It should have been stated if at all possible the games can be rescheduled it should have been mandatory to play it.

It has happened quite a bit this year. I agree, but that is part of this crazy year.