Greenfield @ Lake Co

shockernation

4 hours ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

How much of an underdog can the #3 team be? In this case, a lot!

I can't recall ever seeing a team ranked this high having such a narrow shot at winning. Unless, they are playing Alcoa.

I think it's going to be a close game.If the rumours are true,what I'm just reading.See no way LC wins.

25 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Yeah he did. People just don't know when to hold on to some information but it's all good. Lake County wins this game by 2tds. LC will be ok Friday night. 

Your wrong too.I didnt say if it's TRUE or not true.Just posted that so maybe Shocker and others dont mention anything.So tell me what I told in my post.Did I say it was true or false? And if yall look at it like that,it was already mentioned and I actually posted that to keep it off here.So tell me what yall mean about withholding info?I never said one way or the other if it was true or false and wont.If I didnt post that I'd guarentee it would be more about it here.

Edited by mrbigster

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Your wrong too.I didnt say if it's TRUE or not true.Just posted that so maybe Shocker and others dont mention anything.So tell me what I told my my post.Did I say it was true or false?

No you didn't but somethings are better kept in house sometimes. LC will be fine. It is not as detrimental as some may think. LC wins the region by 2 or more scores.

Just now, lakecounty1968 said:

No you didn't but somethings are better kept in house sometimes. LC will be fine. It is not as detrimental as some may think. LC wins the region by 2 or more scores.

I know the situation.But it had already been mentioned.I was just trying to quell anything without saying true or false.LC will be ok.Hoping LC plays like they can