Betsy @ South

lawnman

Elizabethton matches up with everyone in 4a with their combined skill and line play. I only see two things that could possibly stop them .One can stop any team this year and  it's Covid,the other for Elizabethton in my opinion is Elizabethton not playing up to it's potential.Other then that,if Betsy stays healthy,like I've said since last year ended, it's theirs to lose.

This is a Thursday game, meaning non-fans of either school could come and watch and still support your own team on Friday night.     My question, is it really going to be worth the time to watch this game?     Does South realistically have even a 0.001% chance in this one, or is it a running clock by halftime?

53 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

This is a Thursday game, meaning non-fans of either school could come and watch and still support your own team on Friday night.     My question, is it really going to be worth the time to watch this game?     Does South realistically have even a 0.001% chance in this one, or is it a running clock by halftime?

I would say yes they have a chance.I have seen what I thought were impossible outcomes at every level.Keeping it real ,South will have to have some help in the way of turnovers,Betsy penalties ,and just everything go right for the Rebs.Any other normal year,I would have went to this game just for the heck of it.

1 hour ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Are tickets being sold for this one at the gate?  Nothing else to do on a Thursday night.

Just received a message that Sullivan South is selling tickets this week from there ticket office at the main entrance if anyone else needs tickets. Anyone who wants to come. It is Thursday Oct 22nd